Northern LA County EV Gathering every month - Northridge

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tom -- at this point, it looks like my wife Barbara and I will be joining you and the others at the CPK Burbank location at 6PM this coming Wednesday. Thanks again for organizing. Be great is we could get the group to be as big as our first get together at the Bob's Big Boy there. Hopefully the word will spread. All best, Bob

BobTarlau said:
Tom -- at this point, it looks like my wife Barbara and I will be joining you and the others at the CPK Burbank location at 6PM this coming Wednesday. Thanks again for organizing. Be great is we could get the group to be as big as our first get together at the Bob's Big Boy there. Hopefully the word will spread. All best, Bob
Look forward to seeing you again Bob.

New member here, I live in Simi Valley,work in Encino and will see everyone Wed. in Burbank. (2011 SL/arrived July 1/silver,4900 mi/AV station/5.1 kw solar/ zero issues. Joel

LittleChap said:
We'll look forward to seeing you, Joel ... welcome!

-Michael
Ditto - I will be there early, and will try to remember to wear my "I wake up fully charged" T-shirt. I called and made a reservation for us at 6 pm, a table for 8-10. The name on the reservation is Eric.

I will park at the sports chalet around 4:30 and grab a charge, just because it is free. There are 4 L2 chargers (Two are in the parking garage above San Fernando road on Orange Grove, on the left side if you are going uphill, away from San Fernando.) in the area, plus 4 L1 plugs if needed. I won't need the charge, so if someone needs it, feel free to grab the one from my silver Leaf, with the Wildcatzoo.org license plate frame.

After eating I would love to have a mini Leaf parade down the Blvd between Magnolia and Verdugo, for those with the time.
See you all there!

Great! Happy to have more people, I will up the reservation when I get there early. I won't be on-line between then and now, so if more are interested, please just call them to let them know so they can have an area for us all to fit.

Reservation is under my name: Eric Barkalow

Location is: California Pizza Kitchen ·
601 N San Fernando Blvd Burbank · (818) 972-2589
Cuisine: PIZZA
Price: $20 - $30

TangoKilo said:
Hi everybody. Late notice but I can't make it. Have fun and post pics! :mrgreen:
Don't think any photos were taken, but it was a good meet up with good food, good conversation, and lousy Espresso.

Agreed! Very pleasant get together... and hopefully we'll do another one at some point. Happy holidays to you all!

To those interested, I did check out the Pass Avenue location in Burbank, but the chargers are not installed yet. It looked like it will go in right next to the big sign in the shopping center, adjacent to Pass Ave.

Was sorry to miss it, but my husband's band and orchestra students did great at their concert.

Hope we all can meet up again soon.

Our first after-the-holidays meeting. Linda and I plan to attend.

Gathering number 6: 6PM, Thursday, January 19, 2012

Since this worked so well last time: At the California Pizza Kitchen in Burbank, around 6pm. Burbank put in some chargers near the town center mall, so charging is available for those who may need it and is free until July.

Burbank Town Center
601 N. San Fernando Blvd.
Burbank, CA 91502

I believe my friend that works at Aerovironment (But not with the chargers, or any part of them) will make it! Anyone else?

How do owners like meeting on a week night? I'm giving some thought to it up here in the Bay Area as not everyone (and especially the Nissan Dealerships) can make it on weekends.

Back