SF BayLEAFs - e-NV200 Ride & Drives and Showcase May 28

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So... I got my reservation... at the hotel... got my email confirming ticket,

What about charging avails... coming from Martinez, should be able to make it on a single charge each way. Anything at the hotel? The Nissan facility?

See ya there....

Never mind... glanced at Plugshare... a QC and 2 level 2s should be plenty for a top off before the journey home. At the Nissan R&D place. Great!

Sorry to bother...

Looking forward to the event!

Hope to see many My Nissan Leafers there!

jsongster said:
What about charging avails... coming from Martinez, should be able to make it on a single charge each way. Anything at the hotel? The Nissan facility?
sfbayleafsmnl

Please don't worry about charging, we will get you situated. More stations are being installed at the venue too. Thank you for your interest and for registering. See you at the hackathon. Should be fun!

Could we use Google elevation API , https://developers.google.com/maps/documentation/elevation/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; , to program a better GOM?

DanCar said:
Could we use Google elevation API , https://developers.google.com/maps/documentation/elevation/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; , to program a better GOM?
Dan, sorry, I didn't see your message until now. Of course you can! In fact, we were hoping that the Google Maps team would sign on as an official sponsor. Although it didn't work out, there is nothing preventing you, or anyone else, from using their API. We managed to sign on ESRI specifically because range confidence has been identified as an important issue. And as you noted, elevation and weather data plays a crucial role in that. We even asked some local owners, if they would donate the LeafSpy drive data they collect. Several of them agreed, and we are working with them to have valid data samples for the event. Kevin, the author of the Leaf Log Viewer website, should be at the event as well. Although he did not indicate what he wanted to hack on, we were hoping that it would be something along these lines.

leafspylog

Please join us for a Wednesday evening meeting at the Nissan Research Center – Silicon Valley on May 28. Nissan has graciously agreed to host us, and will showcase an e-NV200 prototype at their facility. This is an unique opportunity to get a sneak peek. Refreshments will be provided.

http://bit.ly/bayleafsmeetingmay2014" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Guest speakers will be Jeannie Lam and Vikram Krishnamurthy from Nissan, and Vipul Gore from Gridscape Solutions.

Please note that an Eventbrite ticket will be required to attend the event. Please RSVP via the Eventbrite website. If you wanted to partake in e-NV200 ride & drives, those will take place prior to the meting, and require a separate RSVP.

We look forward to seeing you at the Nissan Research Center. If you had any questions or needed special arrangements, please send an email to [email protected] in advance of the meeting.

Timeline:

4:00-5:30 PM: e-NV200 Ride & Drives
5:30-6:00 PM: Registration and networking
6:00-7:30 PM: Monthly meeting at NRC-SV
7:30-8:00 PM Q&A and social hour

NRC-SV
1215 Bordeaux Dr
Sunnyvale, CA 94089

On-site charging is available. Please bring ChargePoint cards.

env200-640-370

sfbayleafs said:
TonyWilliams said:
I might drive the Rav4 EV up.
It would be great to see you here, Tony. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you decide to make the trip. Perhaps there is something we could do to help with the logistics.

I tried to do too much today. I went to the ribbon cutting for the already top 10 busiest Tesla Supercharger, then toured the site for the Aug 9 "World's Largest Electric Vehicle Gathering" and launch site for BC2BC-2014.

Then drove to San Diego to miss the plane. Eek.

TonyWilliams said:
Then drove to San Diego to miss the plane. Eek.
Sorry to hear that! You were definitely missed. The e-NV200 ride and drives draw a big crowd. The presenter from the Nissan Technical Center was unfortunately indisposed. Perhaps there will be something similar in the future. Hope to have some more photos up soon.

Back