SF Bay Area BayLeafs meet - 1 down, more to come

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
planet4ever said:
OK, it sounds like gascant, DeanG, and I can make it in Mountain View on Saturday Feb 26th, but Andy can't. How about the rest of you who've stuck your oar in the water here?

I've been pushing for lunch, not breakfast, and gascant mentioned Clarke's.
I should be able to make Saturday February 26th and Clarke's is fine. Not really a fan of Clarke's myself but the outside tables are nice as long as the weather cooperates and should be able to accommodate a big crowd. Inside not so much if I recall. I also don't remember if they have any decent vegetarian options if there are any vegetarians in the group. Just something to consider.

planet4ever said:
OK, it sounds like gascant, DeanG, and I can make it in Mountain View on Saturday Feb 26th, but Andy can't. How about the rest of you who've stuck your oar in the water here?

I can make it, will probably catch the EAA meeting at HP Palo Alto first (see info above).

rclams

Silver SL-e Delivery "Week of March 09"

planet4ever said:
- EVDRIVER, gasmiser1, Glenn, gudy, leaf561, Spies, thimel?
Ray, et. al.

Put me in the "highly unlikely, but if my situation changes and you all are still on, I'll do my best to join you" camp.

Hopefully this is just a start of a bigger enterprise,

Glenn

OK, it sounds like we've got enough for a quorum. I really am sorry about the folks who can't make it, but I'm sure there will be conflicts whatever date we pick. I hereby declare that the FQPASBLOAEG (First Quarterly Peninsula and South Bay Leaf Owners and Enthusiasts Gathering) will be at Clarke's, 615 West El Camino Real, Mountain View, on Saturday, February 26, 2011, convening around 11:30 to 12:00 noon.

I'm really looking forward to getting to know some fellow LEAF enthusiasts!

Ray

csriram45 said:
I should be able to make it and Yes I am a Vegetarian so if no veggie options then this is gonna be tough :-D
Plus one on that, csriram, though I can get by on a PBJ sandwich and a salad if push comes to shove. :D

Glenn

csriram45 said:
I should be able to make it and Yes I am a Vegetarian so if no veggie options then this is gonna be tough :-D
Thats why we wisely chose an afternoon coffee instead of lunch. In similar situations I'd just take a garden burger (no patty) and fries. But many of these places don't "feel" vegetarian ...

gasmiser1 said:
http://www.clarkes.com

They have a garden burger on the menu for $6.45. Other vegan items include: beer battered mushrooms, zucchini, french fries, baked potato, green salad, coleslaw, potato salad, etc.

And the sweet potato french fries are not to be missed.
It will be good to meet everyone--I counted around 57-60 Bay Area owners/future owners on the spreadsheet that are within striking distance of Mountain View. If we overfill the place, there are several shopping centers around that would be big enough.

gasmiser1 said:
http://www.clarkes.com

They have a garden burger on the menu for $6.45. Other vegan items include: beer battered mushrooms, zucchini, french fries, baked potato, green salad, coleslaw, potato salad, etc.
Cool, they do have a garden burger on the menu. I missed it the first time I looked.

evnow said:
csriram45 said:
Thats why we wisely chose an afternoon coffee instead of lunch. In similar situations I'd just take a garden burger (no patty) and fries. But many of these places don't "feel" vegetarian ...

ha ha.. i was j/k about the tough part.. been here long enough to find something... one good thing about being in CA. no sweat.. look forward to meeting you all....

planet4ever said:
OK, it sounds like we've got enough for a quorum. I really am sorry about the folks who can't make it, but I'm sure there will be conflicts whatever date we pick. I hereby declare that the FQPASBLOAEG (First Quarterly Peninsula and South Bay Leaf Owners and Enthusiasts Gathering) will be at Clarke's, 615 West El Camino Real, Mountain View, on Saturday, February 26, 2011, convening around 11:30 to 12:00 noon.
I won't be able to make this one (I'm signed up for a long trail run that day), but hope to make one in the future.

Sorry but I will not be able to attend the fun fest. Maybe I will have my LEAF for the next, next meeting or next, next meeting if it isn't too soon.
Thanks guys for organizing the event.

Back