Early September -- check your status

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fabio

I'm a Sep 2 order and about a week ago my dashboard was changed to enable me to change color (which I did, from Silver to Red).
Today the option is gone -- I guess I'm a step closer to my LEAF!

I'm not sure there is any real cause and effect there as I am earlier than you and my edit button is still active... I'm beginning to believe that the Dashboard is a poor way to determine one's status as it seems to be unreliable at best.

Fabio said:
I'm a Sep 2 order and about a week ago my dashboard was changed to enable me to change color (which I did, from Silver to Red).

So the question is, is it a website glitch (my guess) or is it accurately tracking the status car by car (my wish)?
Boomer23 said:
I'm a Sept 3 order and I still have the color edit option.

Fabio said:
So the question is, is it a website glitch (my guess) or is it accurately tracking the status car by car (my wish)?
Boomer23 said:
I'm a Sept 3 order and I still have the color edit option.

I'm September 2nd, about 1100 hrs. I can still edit my color.

I guess they saw your PSA and decided you need a car.

I concur.

Fabio said:
What?!? . . . you changed your color THIS late in the game? I'd think that would put you at the back of the line, if you make a substantial change like that.

Further, and as folks are posting all over ... the dash board is no longer the best source to obtain updates regarding our deliveries ... it's even been stated on the dash board (at least on mine) ... here's what my dashboard says:

" ... your dealer will be in touch with
the exact date you may pick up
your LEAF..."

And so ... the next info will apparently come from our chosen dealer. They'll know before us, and they won't tell us until they're given permission to tell us.

lettcco said:
Guess I am not the only one with early sept order date and still wondering why the status is still pending!
No, you certainly aren't, and I still have the edit link for color. Maybe Fabio lost it because he used it. (i.e. they let you change your mind one time.) My opinion: The website is so buggy that you might almost call its behavior random.

Nope, I changed the color a week ago, and the edit link has been active until yesterday. Then, this morning was gone.
Also, I've been told more than once, that changing the color does not affect the position in the queue.
planet4ever said:
lettcco said:
Guess I am not the only one with early sept order date and still wondering why the status is still pending!
No, you certainly aren't, and I still have the edit link for color. Maybe Fabio lost it because he used it. (i.e. they let you change your mind one time.) My opinion: The website is so buggy that you might almost call its behavior random.

Pending

Pending

Pending

Pending

Pending

I am beginning to HATE this word! For the rest of my life, every time I read or hear this word, it will bring up feelings of dread and long waiting. When will it ever change to ---- something other than Pending?

Azrich said:
Pending

Pending

Pending

Pending

Pending

I am beginning to HATE this word! For the rest of my life, every time I read or hear this word, it will bring up feelings of dread and long waiting. When will it ever change to ---- something other than Pending?

Patience

Patience

Patience

Patience

Patience

;)

I knew the legislature extended the Prius single-occupant vehicle stickers in California through June for a reason...

...It's because Nissan told them they couldn't have their Leafs (and subsequent EV-HOV Lane stickers) until the first of half of 2011 :)

Hence, I'm in no rush...looking at the bright side, I'll have much better insight into the car from you real-world-earliest adopters by the time I actually have to fork over any real cash :)

Back