Wet Okole Seat Cover Group Buy **COMPLETED**

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rake said:
IBELEAF said:
How many people do you have signed up already?

A: You can't. In the interest of protecting member's personal information, the spreadsheet is both locked, and password protected.
Until I pass the information directly to Wet Okole, I am the only person that can access it. If you have questions about the list, feel free to PM me.

Excellent work!! and thanks for the privacy buffer.

Im in ..Those are amazing looking seat covers ..I hope my dogs enjoy getting them dirty :lol:

csriram45 said:
I see lot of options for blue leaf but what about a red. Any one? I hope wet oakle will be able to guide us.

At first glance I think the #20 Wine is too purple-ish, but the #15 Red is a closer match. IMO if you want to fool the eye into thinking the shade of red is closer to a match, break it up with another color. For example a seat done in #21 Lt Gray (or charcoal, or another neutral color), with #15 piping.

http://www.nissanusa.com/ev/media/images/learn/gallery/car/gallery-7.jpg

http://www.wetokole.com/images/colors/20.jpg

http://www.wetokole.com/images/colors/15.jpg

Just got the swatch samples. They confirm what I originally thought, Lt Grey #21 with Cobolt Blue #23 full piping looks great for the Blue Ocean Leaf.

IMO the Cobalt Blue is the best match for the interior blue accent color on the dash and shifter.

1051 said:
How about white?
For a Pearl White car, darker seats might look better. e.g. Charcoal #11 and the Cobalt Blue #23 full piping or the Cobalt Blue seats and half piping with black sides. The Peral White looks like a cream color, so Mocha #235 is another possibility

Rake said:
csriram45 said:
I see lot of options for blue leaf but what about a red. Any one? I hope wet oakle will be able to guide us.

At first glance I think the #20 Wine is too purple-ish, but the #15 Red is a closer match. IMO if you want to fool the eye into thinking the shade of red is closer to a match, break it up with another color. For example a seat done in #21 Lt Gray (or charcoal, or another neutral color), with #15 piping.

http://www.nissanusa.com/ev/media/images/learn/gallery/car/gallery-7.jpg

http://www.wetokole.com/images/colors/20.jpg

http://www.wetokole.com/images/colors/15.jpg

Thank you #15 does seem like a good match.

For the red, I think it is safer to go with a non-matching color. While various shades of gray & blue go along quite nicely (though not all shades of blue), usually shades of red look jarring together. I think darker shades of gray, if not black, would be a better match. So would be white (but you are trying to get away from lighter shades). Try putting a few red shades of fabric on the seats and check it out.

jcesare said:
LBCev said:
I'm interested. I requested a few swatches to check against my car; hopefully I'll get them in time. I'm torn between practical and funky. The blue of my LEAF isn't exactly subtle so maybe something equally eye catching is appropriate. I think that I'm going to breakout out the old color wheel. ;)

I'm leaning towards light grey with cobalt blue full piping. I think that best complements the interior blue accents.

0706-21-21-24p.jpg

Thanks for posting this reference pic. I just got my samples yesterday and while I would love to do an orange shade to compliment the blue of the exterior my wife has convinced me that I would only like it for the first few months. I'm split between charcoal and light grey with cobalt piping. Also, I want to hit them up to ask about a blue "zero emissions" graphic.

Thanks for posting this reference pic. I just got my samples yesterday and while I would love to do an orange shade to compliment the blue of the exterior my wife has convinced me that I would only like it for the first few months. I'm split between charcoal and light grey with cobalt piping. Also, I want to hit them up to ask about a blue "zero emissions" graphic.

+1 on the graphic

+1 for the graphic too.

The word "Leaf" in the proper font would look good too.
I did see in one gallery pic that someone had "Nissan" on the front seats. Another possibility, and we might not have a setup fee.

With the number of accumulating orders, we should be able to dilute a setup fee for LEAF, Zero emissions, or Nissan. I'd go for any.

I do like the blue piping, and the #21 grey, but I'm thinking of doing the centers in one of the Hibiscus patterns. Black/white Hibiscus maybe. Thoughts?

GroundLoop said:
With the number of accumulating orders, we should be able to dilute a setup fee for LEAF, Zero emissions, or Nissan. I'd go for any.

I do like the blue piping, and the #21 grey, but I'm thinking of doing the centers in one of the Hibiscus patterns. Black/white Hibiscus maybe. Thoughts?

The b/w hibiscus would look good imho with black surrounds (ie: half piping option) and trim to match your paint, but three colors might look "busy". If they can even do 3 colors for you; if I'm understanding you correctly.

Maybe someone with mad photoshop skillz could mock that up for you?

GroundLoop said:
FYI There is a photo in their gallery that shows a pair of seats with the Nissan logo, but it's not in their catalog. They should already have the pattern somewhere.

So when do we expect the orders to be taken for the seat covers..They look so good I just can't wait to put them in..

jcesare said:
mark13 said:
So when do we expect the orders to be taken for the seat covers..They look so good I just can't wait to put them in..
See first page of post
Dates to Call in Starts: Monday (5/16) thru Friday (5/27) (8am – 4pm Pacific)

Thanks for answering that! I might be slow to answer questions for a bit.
My computer died last night. Walked in the room to a blue screen error, and now it will not boot. Not even a CMOS screen. I just replaced the MBoard about 6 months ago... maybe it's time to bite the bullet and upgrade, since I built this rig about 5 years ago. I dunno, will be tinkering with it today as time allows... :evil: :oops: :roll:

Can someone with a leaf tell me what color the carpet is? Is it the same light color as the seats? How about the optional floor mats? On the web site they look to have a brownish tone. Thanks.

The dash has 2 colors of gray,dark and light gray..They chose to use the dark gray on the floor and mats which was a smart move to show less dirt on the floor..

Back