Wet Okole Seat Cover Group Buy **COMPLETED**

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
stanley said:
Thank you for the clarification. I do not have the blue options in my interior that you have.

I don't have the options either (just pointing them out) but the blue on the dash, electronic display and shifter are standard (1st two photos).

Ordered front and rear covers with full piping, back pockets. Went with #11 (charcoal grey) as the seat covers and #23 (cobalt blue) for piping, for my Glacier Pearl LEAF. Got 20% discount as promised for MNL forum members. To be be shipped in 2-3 weeks.
Thanks Rake for taking all the pains to make it success for all the members here.

garygid said:
If you take your car to their location when your covers are ready, do they install for some extra fee?
From their web site:
"Both locations cater to walk-in customers and install custom seat covers free of charge."

Ask about it when you order. I think you need to make an appointment.

For our Super Black Leaf, we ordered front and rear covers with full piping, heaters, LEAF logo and back pockets. Went with #21 (light grey) as the seat covers, #11 (charcoal) for piping and royal blue (cobalt not an option) lettering for logo. Got 20% discount as promised for MNL forum members. They will call me in 7-10 days once covers are completed, and I then call to set up appointment to have covers installed in Costa Mesa. Total cost (including CA sales tax) = $685.34.

+1 on the thanks to Rake for taking all the pains to set this up and make the 20% discuount available for all the MNL forum members.

Thanks for the suggestions, guys.

FYI, I was able to go to wetokole.com and search for "21-21-11P" and "11-11-21P" to see examples of Light Gray (#21) with Charcoal (#11) piping and vice versa. So the code seems to be <Outside>-<Inside>-<Piping>P.

I couldn't find any examples of 21-21-23P or 11-11-23P but when I searched for "23P", I did see a 12-12-23P (#12 is black). It may just be the contrast with black but the blue seems really apparent. I was hoping for something more subtle. Tough to be that adventurous without having the car in front of you.

Still debating...

Beachcliffs said:
For our Super Black Leaf, we ordered front and rear covers with full piping, heaters, LEAF logo and back pockets.

What kind of LEAF Logo were you able to get?

popak said:
Thanks for the suggestions, guys.

FYI, I was able to go to wetokole.com and search for "21-21-11P" and "11-11-21P" to see examples of Light Gray (#21) with Charcoal (#11) piping and vice versa. So the code seems to be <Outside>-<Inside>-<Piping>P.

I couldn't find any examples of 21-21-23P or 11-11-23P but when I searched for "23P", I did see a 12-12-23P (#12 is black). It may just be the contrast with black but the blue seems really apparent. I was hoping for something more subtle. Tough to be that adventurous without having the car in front of you.

Still debating...

Charcoal looks a lot darker then the samples shown by searching for "11-11-21P". i also received sample and it appears much darker as picture below. I ordered solid color (#11 Charcoal) with full piping (#21) and Leaf logo (#21)

11.jpg

Yeah, I was wondering about the darkness of the charcoal. Figure it's just the lighting in the pictures that makes it lighter than it really is.

popak said:
Yeah, I was wondering about the darkness of the charcoal. Figure it's just the lighting in the pictures that makes it lighter than it really is.

Probably all the shots were taken with flash, here I took a picture without flash:

p1030561o.jpg

I went with that Toyota Camry pic (gray with blue piping)but I replaced the blue piping with red ..Thanks to who ever posted that pic :cool: ...I just directed the Okole employee to go to that pic and change the piping to red and add the red Leaf logo..Total cost $535.00

I guess we really backed up Okole with orders,she said 4-5 weeks on estimated arrival time..

dpodoll said:
What kind of LEAF Logo were you able to get?

Not really sure, yet. They are going to see if their supplier can e-mail some examples. If I get them, I will try to post them here (probably not until tomorrow at the earliest).

The Wet Okole customer service rep told that there are three options: a) the somewhat circular "e" from the zero emission graphic b) the word "LEAF" or c) the "e" above the word "LEAF". If they provide samples of the three, I am likely to go with option "c)". Otherewise, I will just go with the word "LEAF" (which they tell me is in the font used by Nissan).

Been thinking between the combination of color to use. I figured that since the car seat isn't a permanent solution, I might as well go choose a flashier combination than what I would normally go for.

Thank you for organizing the group buy!

IBELEAF said:
Probably all the shots were taken with flash, here I took a picture without flash:

Thanks, IBELEAF!

I think I'm gonna go with the charcoal (#11) with light gray piping (#21). But gonna let the wife make the final decision ;)

Beachcliffs said:
The Wet Okole customer service rep told that there are three options: a) the somewhat circular "e" from the zero emission graphic b) the word "LEAF" or c) the "e" above the word "LEAF". If they provide samples of the three, I am likely to go with option "c)". Otherewise, I will just go with the word "LEAF" (which they tell me is in the font used by Nissan).

That's good news. The question is: if that circular "e" comes with the words "zero emission" below it (like the logo), I'm in.

Been thinking between the combination of color to use. I figured that since the car seat isn't a permanent solution, I might as well go choose a flashier combination than what I would normally go for. Spent a few minutes playing around with a photo to see how things would look like:

I'm thinking of going with the darker #11 gray, as it's better against dirt and it seem to go with bright blue better.

Any comments?
It looks like if you get a color in the middle the outsides have to be black
Otherwise I was thinking of doing full piping on the front seats and half piping on the back

But I don't want the full piping/black combination

popak said:
Either the picture for 12-23-23p is way off, or these are different swatches.

My color sample for 23 is much less teal and more closely matched to the Leaf blue exterior paint.

The 350Z with 12-19-19P looks great! I just wonder if the same effect would be lost on our light interior.
0426_12-19-19P.jpg

Well, the wife has spoken. She likes the light gray (#21) with charcoal (#11) piping. So gonna order that tomorrow.

I tried to sell 21-21-23P or 11-11-23P to her but she said it reminded her of Tron and then called us all geeks :ugeek:

Back