Any Chance of another group buy for the Okole Seat Covers

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From PM's I recived acually stating how many sets they wanted we have 30 units in total now you have to assume that 10-15% at least will not actuall order so this deal seem dead.

I cannot belive that we did not get more people interested I honestly think it was my crappy atitude to people that could not follow instructions but it is so frustrating reading "what color can I get" and "how much are they".

I will contact Okole and see what if any discount we can get on 25 units I dont wanna say 30 as I am sure not everyone who responded will commit.

Will keep you informed

Brightonuk said:
From PM's I recived acually stating how many sets they wanted we have 30 units in total now you have to assume that 10-15% at least will not actuall order so this deal seem dead.

I cannot belive that we did not get more people interested I honestly think it was my crappy atitude to people that could not follow instructions but it is so frustrating reading "what color can I get" and "how much are they".

I will contact Okole and see what if any discount we can get on 25 units I dont wanna say 30 as I am sure not everyone who responded will commit.

Will keep you informed

thanks very much for working on this. i don't blame you re: the silly PMs.

30 orders is still significant... hopefully they are amenable to some discount.

Spoke to Okole
We need 100 min units so I will leave this open till the end of October then if we do not have at least 110 units I am going to have to drop it. :cry:

Sounds a bit unlikely that we'll get another 70-80 pieces ready for ordering in the next 10 days...

Would have been nice if they'd give at least 10% off for a smaller group order. Ahh well, I guess my money will remain in my wallet. :|

Im very interested, but does their seat covers have cut outs for the rear seat heater. Which is operated from the side of the front seats. I think this is standard on the 2012 model. All cars delivered in northern Europe is like this...

Dont know and a good point that they would have a 2012 style but it is all water under the bridge as we did not even get close No additonal signups since I posted the last total units

I am sorry we could not pull this off if anyone wants to keep it going let me know and I will forward you all the PM's regarding how many units people were planning on ordering

Hey,
Count me in for both rows! Have a coworker and he could be interested in it as well - will need to ask him Monday

This deal is officially dead we did not get anywhere near the 100 orders needed for a group buy discount.
If a member wants to pick this up I will email the PM's I have from Members that showed interest but I need to move on to other issues.

Back