San Diego Leaf Fanatics!

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Leaf living in Encinitas and commuting to San Diego every day. Love this car! Just hit the 2000 mile mark!

Sounds good, Redflash...

For other San Diego LEAFers, we're meeting for breakfast tomorrow 2/26 at 8:30 at the Hometown Buffet in Mira Mesa (10660 Camino Ruiz). We'd love to see you there and talk about the LEAF!!!!

Randy

sdbonez said:
Bumping this one - anyone up for penciling in Sat April 23rd for the next meetup?

Same place? (Hometown Buffet, Mira Mesa)? I guarantee we'll have more leafs on-hand :)
4-23 penciled in Mike.

Malcolm :geek:

Spotted my first Leaf in the wild (not counting HTB) ... and it was at my elementary school Spring Carnival on Sunday. Silver with Mossy dealer plates, parked next to the playing fields. So, neighbor, if you're on this forum, please send me a PM.

I"ll try to make it but Saturday's are pretty busy with the kids.

I've seen a blue Nissan Leaf at Hazard Center (Friday AM, upper parking lot, Mossy plate holder) and yesterday at the AmVets on Pacific Hwy. We live in Mission Hills, so it is cool to see another Leaf in our neighborhood.

We got new plates today "IOSOLAR" in honor of our PV plant and Leaf.

-u

Back