Have January Orders Opened Up Yet?

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
RAQ at 8:52
Email letting me know I could order at 9:27
Quote received at 10:26 from North Bay Nissan 5% off bottom line
Accepted when I got home at 3:00 PM

Now the long painful wait in pending limbo! But it is all good.

garygid said:
To AVOID PROBLEMS:
Call dealer(s) FIRST to find and make your deal.
THEN, set your Pref. Dealer and do your RAQ.

X2. I prefer contact first, then RAQ. I generally wont even send a quote till I've spoken with the customer, since I need to confirm the options in the RAQ (sometimes they differ from the customers dashboard, and it's a pain to change), and also to see if they've gotten correct information on the quick charger.

This way, there are no surprises. If after one day I cannot get a hold of a customer after numerous calls and emails, I'll send the quote out, but I hate doing that. Plus, as I've found out, everyone has a ton of questions, and I'd rather answer them myself so I know they're answered with the best info possible (thanks to you guys and this forum). :mrgreen:

If you have ordered in January, please post on the spreadsheet:Vins, delivery etc so that we can judge how far along the ordering process has gone this month

I reserved on 6/26/10. Location Central California. Was given an order date of January. Are the order dates running behind or are they pretty much where they should be?

notlpip,It appears that Nissan is opening about 200 dashboards each week day. With your reservation date I would expect (Guess) your dashboard to open during the middle to latter part of next week. There appears to be about 1400 dashboards to open ahead of yours. Please let me know if I guessed correctly.

johnp&notlpip, I would anticipate that your dashboards will open this week the latest the begining of next week

I had a June 14th reservation also. I did also get a survey about Leaf website today.
Maybe something is finally happening. Like others I will post when I order.

My reservation date was May 30 and mine hasn't opened yet, though eTec pushed my EV Project status to Nissan last week, and it now shows in my dashboard.

It should open on monday. However I would call the Leaf information center and ask them about it, Tell them that others with June dates have opened

I just ordered at 9:50 Pacific Standard Time on Monday Jan. 24. Black SL QC port no other options. Good work Stanley!!

Congrats!!! Please post your order on the spreatsheet Vins delivery etc so that we can track the time it takes from ordering to delivery

Back