Have January Orders Opened Up Yet?

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My dashboard just opened up this morning and I submitted my RAQ. Reservation date 6/28/10 Southern CA. :D

Jcesare, Congrats!! Since I live close to San Marcos, our deliveries may be on the same truck

Any guesses on when someone (like me) who reserved on July 2 might be able to order? I was told January, but it is looking less likely as the month winds down.

Stoaty said:
Any guesses on when someone (like me) who reserved on July 2 might be able to order? I was told January, but it is looking less likely as the month winds down.

I reserved 6/25 and my RAQ opened today. You should be real close.

At about 9am this morning I got my Nissan e-mail saying it was time for my RAQ! I called my chosen dealership and submitted my order. Now I'm just waiting for them to send me my quote.
I should get a response today, I was told.

I reserved mine on 6/21 and I'm a SoCal resident. So, yeah pretty soon those of you with January order dates who reserved around mine should get your RAQs open soon.

Stoaty said:
jcesare said:
I reserved 6/25 and my RAQ opened today. You should be real close.
Fantastic! Now I just have to decide whether to get Silver or Blue...

IMO Silver cars look dull and dirty all the time. On the other hand, white cars look clean all the time. I love white cars but my wife fell in love with the Blue Ocean.

Stoaty, I understand your anxiety. I experienced it as well. I know that sometimes you feel that it will never happen. Your dashboard will open. It could open tomorrow but more likely on thusday. Your dealer can be on the look out using his dashboard. Sometimes their dashboard shows a customers reservation as open before the customers opens. Arrange with your dealer for him/her to call you as soon as they see your reservation open. I recommend you firm up pricing now so that the turn around time from RAQ to completed order can literally be a few minutes

My dashboard opened up today! Reservation date was July 2. Caught me by surprise, still have to finalize a couple of things before getting my order in (hopefully by Friday).

My dashboard opened today. Placed my order with Advantage Nissan/Bremerton and confirmed order all in about 5 minutes. Added info to spreadsheet. Only problem was that my order was submitted to dealer with mats that I did not want. Decided to take them rather than spend time trying to change that with Nissan. Now I can start to think about selling my 2008 Nissan Versa.

man, Congrats!!! the ordering site is tricky when it comes to accessories. In my haste to order I nearly made the same mistake. If i recall correctly it shows up first and Nissan has it set up so that you are ordering it by default unless you specifically delete it

I think that you should get (will want) something to cover up the "fuzz" that the standard LEAF uses for floor covering.

Sure, you can get other mats a lot cheaper, but at least the Nissan mats are made to fit the spaces, including the cargo area "floor".

garygid, I am hoping that the WeatherTech company will soon have their mats available. They have the type that covers every inch off the floor and are terific if you have grandchildren that spill things

Finally! Reserved 5/30, ordered today (1/31) from Younker.

If you're waiting for an EV Project home assessment, don't let too much time pass between the electrical contractor visit, and checking in with the contractor and ECOtality to see and accept the estimate. Your dash cannot open up until the question of EV Project participation is resolved. The holidays delayed this for me.

It's a rare sunny day in Seattle today, so it almost feels like summer; probably when I'll get the car.

Back