Have January Orders Opened Up Yet?

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stoaty

I was told a few months ago I will be able to order my Leaf in January. Dashboard doesn't show anything yet. I got a waiver on the EVSE, since I figured I would get one installed on my own. Anyone find they can order yet for January?

Stoaty said:
I was told a few months ago I will be able to order my Leaf in January. Dashboard doesn't show anything yet. I got a waiver on the EVSE, since I figured I would get one installed on my own. Anyone find they can order yet for January?
Not up here in Oregon either. :|

Garygig, It appears that all December dashboards were opened by the middle of December. December appeared to cover reservations between April 26 and May 15. This period seemed to be a relatively slow period for reservations. Perhaps 50 a day from the launch States. Once Nissan postponed the Southern states from ordering in December, it cut back significantly the potential December dashboards that could be opened.

Congrats11 What state and community do you live in. What date & time did you order?

My dashboard opened up this morning.
OR
Reserved: May 15, 2010 5:52:55 AM PDT
Possible added complication: applied for the eTec program and only got my assessment in late December.

stanley said:
Congrats11 What state and community do you live in. What date & time did you order?
Bellingham, WA.

I reserved on 5/14 and just submitted my RAQ a few minutes ago ;)

Dashboard opened!!! RAQ complete. Looks like this is finally going to happen.

Jim C.

Deposit - May 15th
EV assess competed Dec 22, accepted Jan 6
RAQ Jan 6 for SL + etec

Folks in Oregon are more fortunate than us in San Diego. I reserved before you guys at about 2:30 PM on the 15th and my dashboard has not opened yet .Go Ducks!!

Well, order done. Got a nice less-than-MSRP quote from Tonkin.
How long does it normally take before the dashboard starts predicting a delivery date?

Jim C.

onthewind said:
Well, order done. Got a nice less-than-MSRP quote from Tonkin.
How long does it normally take before the dashboard starts predicting a delivery date?

Jim C.
Don't hold your breath. I have been waiting since September 29 for something besides pending. :(

So far it is only about 8/31 to maybe the first week in Sep that even have a month.

Still waiting here in San Diego, for a January order date. I assume they'll email us, right? Or do we need to check our dashboard for the update?

My dashboard still shows that I need to schedule an assessment, even though I've done the EVSE waiver. Is it like that for anyone else?

ybitz, Nissan claims that the missing charger information will not hold up a dashboard from opening. Since your in San Diego why don`t you check with Ecoality for a free charger. What date and time did you reserve your leaf?

Back