Thank you Mossy Nissan Kearny Mesa!!!

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kevintari

Yet another big fan of Mossy here...these guys really saved the day.

This past Monday, after being held for ransom by the thieves at Cerritos Nissan on the Leaf that I'd had on order for months, I found out through the forum that Mossy had the identical car sitting on their lot as an "orphan."

They could have fleeced me like a lot of dealers would have. They could have even tacked on a modest markup because at that point I was a walk-on customer and I wanted it then and there. But they didn't- I got the car at the exact deal I had expected from my prior online summary (not with over $6,000 of markups built into the lease like at Cerritos) AND they delivered it 100 miles up to my office this afternoon!

RUN, don't walk, and get your Leaf from these guys. Leon and David are great. Couldn't be happier.

kevintari said:
Yet another big fan of Mossy here...these guys really saved the day.

This past Monday, after being held for ransom by the thieves at Cerritos Nissan on the Leaf that I'd had on order for months, I found out through the forum that Mossy had the identical car sitting on their lot as an "orphan."

They could have fleeced me like a lot of dealers would have. They could have even tacked on a modest markup because at that point I was a walk-on customer and I wanted it then and there. But they didn't- I got the car at the exact deal I had expected from my prior online summary (not with over $6,000 of markups built into the lease like at Cerritos) AND they delivered it 100 miles up to my office this afternoon!

RUN, don't walk, and get your Leaf from these guys. Leon and David are great. Couldn't be happier.

Congratulations! I'm glad to hear that everything turned out all right with you. Now.... :) :) :) :) :) :) enjoy your Leaf.

TonyWilliams said:
They are certainly generating "the buzz" !

Congrats on your purchase. How did it arrive ? (on a truck?)

Yep...

photo3-2.jpg

The drive home was AWESOME! I'm more excited about this car than I was about my BMW 550...

Thanks Kevin it was a pleasure! I like the contrast between state of the art and timeless classic!

BTW, we have sold 4 orphans since Monday! 3 off of the Forum, thanks all. 1 left if somebody wants it... :)

Back