Mossy Nissan Kearny Mesa Matches any Local Leaf Offers

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mossyleaf said:
Mossy Nissan Kearny Mesa Now has a Blue SV as a Dealer demonstrator! If you have been itchin for a drive or another drive since your last please come by for a spin! Our's arrived today (along with my Leaf :D) and other Demo models will be appearing at the Other Mossy Locations Soon!

Glad to see you finally get yours, Leon. You had to be getting antsy in that Juke :)

LALeaf said:
OilFreedom said:
mossyleaf said:
Thanks guys I am Super Excited! Kyle over at the Center for Renewable Energy gave me some more good news. There is another 2 million going into the fund right away. Seems like most of the 1st wave reservationist will be getting their $$$ :) :)
Leon, congrats on your Leaf, and thanks for the good news funding update!
With the current funds that gets us back to about 750 cars for the $5000 rebate. A lot of cars, but given how Nissan still is delivering cars to the Lucky Ducks, most likely this will not be enough to cover all the skipped over 2010 orders (I'm guessing maybe about half or so). It would be nice if Nissan would simply send out of the port all the 2010 orders first and then the 2011s, so we earlier orders would have still have a chance at getting what we would have gotten (if Nissan had never messed up in the first place). However, I would be shocked if Nissan did anything that responsible.

+1 (this Forum need a "like" button!)

Picked up my Leaf last night. Thank you Leon and your team for a wonderful platinum experience. By the way, My mother loves the Maurano convertible. As soon as the Maurano comes in a hybrid you have another sale

stanley said:
Hi Leon,How many Leafs will you deliver this month?

Sorry I missed this question +60. 21 so far mtd, with 6 waiting to go right now. 5 more expected Monday. I just wanted to comment on delivery timing moving forward. Really looks like 3 to 4 months. I know of a May order that is slated for June production and August delivery that will most likely be July in actuality. 3 to 4 months is the real time at this point. Seems as though it's truly attainable under the right conditions.

mossyleaf said:
stanley said:
Hi Leon,How many Leafs will you deliver this month?

I know of a May order that is slated for June production and August delivery that will most likely be July in actuality.
I wonder how many April '10 reservations will still be waiting for THEIR cars at that point!

Leon, Thank you for all that you do for us to make ownership a pleasurable event!! You have a Dealership vision seconded to none about the future of EV`s. Except for Goshen. Thank you again for doing things that are visible but also for those things you do behind the scenes. Thursdays turnout was greatly enhanced by your work.

Thanks Stan! Saw one of your family in the paper. Nice Pic! Last week was a fun week with many many deliveries and the launch event at Balboa Park. Ecotality asked me for a little help, and the big turnout was very flattering. There are a few dealers who market on this forum, but they really don't participate much if you notice. The only threads they write in are their sales thread and avoid the other topics not related to them making a sale. I have truly worked hard here to transcend just being a "dealer" here but am also a participating forum member and now EV owner. This has been a great experience so far, and I look forward for what is yet to come. I also look forward to delivering the 15 Leaf's that came in today. now serving 3410, 4492, 4850, 4789, 4741, 4900, 5037, 4870, 5223, 5366, 5201, 5263, 5241, 5286, 5319, 5247, 5264, 5359, 5184, 5503, 5395, 5244, 5485. :p

Leon, It must have been my daughter-in-law at the Balboa event. We saw a reporter taking a picture of her at the charger. What newspaper was it in, so that she will have her 10 seconds of fame?

mossyleaf said:
I also look forward to delivering the 15 Leaf's that came in today. now serving 3410, 4492, 4850, 4789, 4741, 4900, 5037, 4870, 5223, 5366, 5201, 5263, 5241, 5286, 5319, 5247, 5264, 5359, 5184, 5503, 5395, 5244, 5485. :p

Wow !!! Your signature line needs to have a running total of how many your dealership has sold. If you sell the most, I presume Nissan has some kind of award?

stanley said:
Leon, It must have been my daughter-in-law at the Balboa event. We saw a reporter taking a picture of her at the charger. What newspaper was it in, so that she will have her 10 seconds of fame?

UT Friday!

TonyWilliams said:
mossyleaf said:
I also look forward to delivering the 15 Leaf's that came in today. now serving 3410, 4492, 4850, 4789, 4741, 4900, 5037, 4870, 5223, 5366, 5201, 5263, 5241, 5286, 5319, 5247, 5264, 5359, 5184, 5503, 5395, 5244, 5485. :p

Wow !!! Your signature line needs to have a running total of how many your dealership has sold. If you sell the most, I presume Nissan has some kind of award?

157 Delivered so far...and going...and going...

Leon, how many Leaf did you deliver in June? What is the total number of your deliveries?

mossyleaf said:
I have truly worked hard here to transcend just being a "dealer" here but am also a participating forum member and now EV owner. This has been a great experience so far, and I look forward for what is yet to come.
You've succeeded at that very well. I imagine as a result of your work, and as a result of your people, that Mossy will be a big part of what is yet to come.

Back