Mossy Nissan Kearny Mesa Matches any Local Leaf Offers

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Leon, How many Leafs have you delivered this month? What is the highest Vin #? How many more do you expect to deliver this month?

Mine, #1897, may be one of the next deliveries. Current estimate from CS is end of May.

Nissan CS stated there are a number of them in Long Beach, delayed since prior to the ship's departure from Japan they were covered in yellow pollen. The pollen became gummy and they had to complete extensive detailing of all the cars. Hopefully it was only pollen.....

stanley said:
Leon, How many Leafs have you delivered this month? What is the highest Vin #? How many more do you expect to deliver this month?

Have delivered 56 so far this month. 2385 is the highest vin so far, although I can see 4370 coming in soon. I expect to be up over 80 by month end. We'll see... :D

Thanks for the response Leon. There is quite a gap between Vin 2385 and 4370. Can you explain it? That is nearly a thousand cars. Are there fleet purchases or demos causing this?

Your guess is as good as mine. The only thing I can think of is perhaps over 2 or 3 ships you could cover that many vins. Perhaps there are really that many set to deliver in the near future. :?:

Mossy Nissan Kearny Mesa Now has a Blue SV as a Dealer demonstrator! If you have been itchin for a drive or another drive since your last please come by for a spin! Our's arrived today (along with my Leaf :D) and other Demo models will be appearing at the Other Mossy Locations Soon!

Leon, Congats on receiving your personal Leaf. I hope you got a good deal from the person that sold you the car. :lol: :lol: My sons car can`t be far behind, since it was ordered around the same time as yours

mossyleaf said:
Mossy Nissan Kearny Mesa Now has a Blue SV as a Dealer demonstrator! If you have been itchin for a drive or another drive since your last please come by for a spin! Our's arrived today (along with my Leaf :D) and other Demo models will be appearing at the Other Mossy Locations Soon!

Woo Hoo !!!! The flood gates have opened!

Thanks guys I am Super Excited! Kyle over at the Center for Renewable Energy gave me some more good news. There is another 2 million going into the fund right away. Seems like most of the 1st wave reservationist will be getting their $$$ :) :)

TonyWilliams said:
Woo Hoo !!!! The flood gates have opened!
Still waiting... If I am to believe CS I have another 4-5 weeks. I passed 7 months since order a couple days ago and it looks like it will be 8... Based on their previous estimates, it will be July...

mossyleaf said:
Thanks guys I am Super Excited! Kyle over at the Center for Renewable Energy gave me some more good news. There is another 2 million going into the fund right away. Seems like most of the 1st wave reservationist will be getting their $$$ :) :)
Leon, congrats on your Leaf, and thanks for the good news funding update!

mossyleaf said:
I had almost 80 Leafs built for me in May. It will be interesting to see how long they take to get here.
Hopefully mine was one of them as it is scheduled to be built in May. :)

mossyleaf said:

If true that would be the best icing on any cake I will ever have. I'm not so hopeful though because it looks like Jan/Feb and some March lucky ducks might just push some of us 2010 orders off that list even with the $2M. That's how excruciatingly close it might get!

mossyleaf said:
I had almost 80 Leafs built for me in May. It will be interesting to see how long they take to get here.

What do you mean by "built" for you in May? Are you able to get more specific, like batch/month of orders that have been built? I mean do you know if those 80 includes those from the forgotten Sept-Dec orders?

[/quote]
What do you mean by "built" for you in May? [/quote]

"The number of Leaf's Nissan is manufacturing for my Dealership in the month of May"

[/quote]
Are you able to get more specific, like batch/month of orders that have been built? [/quote]

"No I'm not, and to date no one else has ever been able to make any sense of it either"

[/quote]
I mean do you know if those 80 includes those from the forgotten Sept-Dec orders?[/quote]

"No I do not."

mossyleaf said:
Congrats, do you mind telling us how your dealership got a demo? Is it really a demo or just a orphan?

Not that I should ever believe them, but I have been told repeatedly by Nissan CS that after Nissan messed up the allocation that all the demos were to go to the 2010 orders (I'm one of them, but yet to even get a VIN).

Thanks.

OilFreedom said:
mossyleaf said:
Leon, congrats on your Leaf, and thanks for the good news funding update!
With the current funds that gets us back to about 750 cars for the $5000 rebate. A lot of cars, but given how Nissan still is delivering cars to the Lucky Ducks, most likely this will not be enough to cover all the skipped over 2010 orders (I'm guessing maybe about half or so). It would be nice if Nissan would simply send out of the port all the 2010 orders first and then the 2011s, so we earlier orders would have still have a chance at getting what we would have gotten (if Nissan had never messed up in the first place). However, I would be shocked if Nissan did anything that responsible.

mossyleaf said:

Congratulations Leon! Two weeks in and I'm loving my LEAF....and I'm very glad I went with the 15k mile lease! Wow, San Diego miles add up fast.

Back