San Diego EV event at Whole Foods, Hillcrest

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TonyWilliams

Sat, April 14:
Whole Foods Market
711 University Ave
San Diego
10AM TO 4PM: EV’s the Way to Be! Have you seen the blue and white Smart cars all over town? Stop by and learn about San Diego’s leading edge fleet of car2go electric vehicles from Daimler. Kick the tires, get a free lifetime registration, and spin the wheel for fun prizes!
Also check out our brand new EV charging stations on the roof & enter our Win a Spree & Ride for Free* raffle drawing.
12 TO 2PM: Party Kickoff! A few words from City Councilmember Todd Gloria and other community members.
Raffle prizes every 15 minutes!
12 NOON: MIHO gastrotruck Let’s party! Killer food at great prices from our
mobile culinary buddies Juan & Kevin
12 TO 3PM: Local Vendor Treats The best sliders and shellfish you’ll find anywhere compliments of Homegrown Meats and Carlsbad Aquafarm, plus our own deli chefs’ 15th Anniversary Salad Challenge!
2 PM: Cake Cutting and Win a Spree & Ride for Free* Raffle Drawing Thank you for shopping Whole Foods Market Hillcrest since 1997!
*Win a $100 Whole Foods Market gift card and $100 in driving minutes from car2go!

I was here yesterday on 711 University Ave and there were 3 Blink units installed; 2 together and 1 handicap one next to other handicap spots. It's located on the second floor parking lot less likely considered prime parking. When I arrived all EVSE spots were free and the spots have EV charging only signs up. About an hour later, I came back to find that the spot next to me was ICE'ed even though the parking lot had lots of spots open and many were closer than the spot with the EVSE.

Whole%2520Foods%2520Hillcrest%2520EVSE.JPG
Whole%2520Foods%2520Hillcrest%2520ICEed.JPG

Back