Mossy Nissan Kearny Mesa Matches any Local Leaf Offers

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok, so just an update in case anyone was curious. We are delivering 6 today and one tomorrow for a total of 11 this week. Please do not blow me up asking if one of the 11 is yours, if it were you would know by now from me. Also, I have no additional info as to when any Specific Leaf will arrive. It seems as though every time I post anything I am deluged with calls, emails, and pm’s. Sorry, no crystal ball for this dealer. Good news is the cars are rolling in now, with the software update already having been performed and no new issues. Thanks to all for your patience or the control of your lack of...I am as anxious as you. :)

mossyleaf said:
Ok, so just an update in case anyone was curious. We are delivering 6 today and one tomorrow for a total of 11 this week. Please do not blow me up asking if one of the 11 is yours, if it were you would know by now from me.
What is typical timing between delivery to your lot and when the owner can pick up? Just curious. :p

Next day in most cases unless the Leaf specific tech's are not available. The five I received yesterday are being delivered today.

mossyleaf said:
Next day in most cases unless the Leaf specific tech's are not available. The five I received yesterday are being delivered today.

Thanks Leon for the heads up. I promise I won't email or pm you on this one ;).

It Would be interesting to know, however, what the estimated delivery dates (dashboard) were for the ones you're now delivering - I think you can see this on dealer dashboard. And also, if all your deliveries (for the most part), including these, have been in the same order as RAQ acceptance...

This info might settle a lot of fears here on the forum....

aries said:
mossyleaf said:
Very jumbled. Some were for dates already passed, one was for the 22nd.

Wow. So no rhyme or reason. Interesting.

Thanks!

In all likelyhood it has to do with port logistics and how the cars are parked/serviced. With this hold mess, it's probably pretty random.

Thanks to Leon and all his crew at Mossy.
It was a pleasure doing business there.

After my first charge the results are in:
$2 in electricity vs $9 in gas
Take that big oil :mrgreen:

So at 3 pm today a truck rolled up with six on it (all for me). Had all six out and ready for delivery by 6pm. 4 away tonight. Congrats to my customers-thanks for your business!

mossyleaf said:
So at 3 pm today a truck rolled up with six on it (all for me). Had all six out and ready for delivery by 6pm. 4 away tonight. Congrats to my customers-thanks for your business!
Oh, I wish I lived in San Diego! :)

mossyleaf said:
Is this for KM and Poway combined, or is Poway handled by someone else?
I'll drive to either one. :)

mossyleaf said:

Nice Leon! What did your dealer dashboard show as the "week of" values for these customers? Curious how the accuracy of that system is now with deliveries (finally) picking up..

This was all Kearny Mesa also known as Leaf Central :D Ok I actully went and looked a the dates and they read as such 4-25, 4-29, 5-2, 5-5, 5-5, 5-5. I know, the May people are going to go crazy now!!! :eek:

mossyleaf said:
This was all Kearny Mesa also known as Leaf Central :D Ok I actully went and looked a the dates and they read as such 4-25, 4-29, 5-2, 5-5, 5-5, 5-5. I know, the May people are going to go crazy now!!! :eek:

Very interesting, so they're catching up. Thanks for checking! I guess for them to pull off the may deliveries, which they probably can with a new ship full coming or here, you're gonna be real busy over at "leaf central". :D

Back