Cutting it close too often. Merry Xmas !

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Code:
[quote="planet4ever"]Tony was asking how many miles, according to the odometer, you had driven from the time you charged to when the car stopped. Many of us, perhaps most of us, reset one of the trip odometers when we charge the car because this number is so important.
You are saying the turtle light didn't come on. Do you know how far you went after the three dashes showed up? How fast were you going? Level, uphill or downhill? Did you still have the heater on?

Ray
[/quote]

I was on level ground the very low warning came on with the 3--- at 3 miles on the guess meter
and the trip meter at 55 miles and yes i had the heater on , but i never got to the turtle mode as when i saw in the Car.com test, Did to see how far it would go before it when dead  my car just when dead 3 blocks from the house and had to get it towed to the house.
Ron, could you please fix your posts to look something like the code I quote above? Your response should be below the last
Code:
[/quote]
tag.

Back