Accessory pictures.

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A few Nissan Leaf accessories now available through Ebay -- with photos. Few descriptions indicate items to be 'genuine' OEM products:

http://motors.shop.ebay.com/partsfo...&_sacat=&_odkw=&_osacat=0&bkBtn=&_trksid=m270

Items (with photos) currently includes:
1. Nose mask, transparent
2. Nissan Leaf zero emission graphic, cement
3. Nissan Leaf zero emission graphic, gray
4. Nissan Leaf floor mats, 4 pc, gray
5. Rear bumper protector
6. Rear cargo cover
7. Rear cargo mat

Prices are below noted retail prices, and multiple available for each item.
Though, not sure why seller requests VIN through ordering process.
Did not think these particular accessories were trim dependent.

Seller is located in Tustin, CA, but not clear if it is associated with a dealer.
Ebay profile indicates they are a "large supplier of genuine nissan (sic) parts
for all makes and models of Nissans".

So far, all reported VIN numbers have been "the same" (with different serial numbers): JN1 AZ0CP <ck> BT {000nnn}

The "AZ0CP" has been used for all the LEAFs: same motor, model, safety, etc.

Trim, accessories, color, and the QC Option are not included in the VIN.

JPVLeaf said:
A few Nissan Leaf accessories now available through Ebay -- with photos. Few descriptions indicate items to be 'genuine' OEM products:

http://motors.shop.ebay.com/partsfo...&_sacat=&_odkw=&_osacat=0&bkBtn=&_trksid=m270

5. Rear bumper protector
6. Rear cargo cover
7. Rear cargo mat

Seller is located in Tustin, CA, but not clear if it is associated with a dealer.

Nice find, JPVLeaf - this guy's legit.

I ordered a set of floor mats and FedEx just dropped them off. I did not have to specify a VIN.

They look like the same mats that were in the cars at the Austin drive event. The box has a "Nissan Genuine parts" label with 999E2-8X000 and Nissan North America, Inc. The shipping label on the box shows the mats came from Nissan North America in Compton CA and were sent to Tustin Nissan.

Both the box and the mats were made in the USA.

This is very promising - the Leaf isn't in widespread distribution and discounted parts are already hitting the market. :D

AndyH said:
JPVLeaf said:

5. Rear bumper protector
6. Rear cargo cover
7. Rear cargo mat

I ordered a set of floor mats and FedEx just dropped them off. I did not have to specify a VIN.

They look like the same mats that were in the cars at the Austin drive event. The box has a "Nissan Genuine parts" label with 999E2-8X000 and Nissan North America, Inc. The shipping label on the box shows the mats came from Nissan North America in Compton CA and were sent to Tustin Nissan.

This is very promising - the Leaf isn't in widespread distribution and discounted parts are already hitting the market. :D

That's no discount for us. It's the invoice price (set of 5) that we've already been given. :mrgreen:

LEAFfan said:
That's no discount for us. It's the invoice price (set of 5) that we've already been given. :mrgreen:
Thats the first thing I checked. Other than the mats, prices are lower than invoice. But you would have to install yourself ...

I've asked him for the size of the zero emission decal ...

LEAFfan said:

Yes - SOME have gotten significant discounts. Try to get similar prices in other parts of the country. ;)

What we know now that we didn't before is that this source is selling official Nissan original equipment parts. We also know that they'll ship to parts of the country that cannot get these parts from our local dealers at ANY price. Both of those knowns are good things!

AndyH said:

Glad to help out. Great to hear they're legit. Ironic, too, to learn that they are
just down the street from me. So, I guess I may be doing some shopping
with them once I get my LEAF (not soon enough). :p

JPVLeaf said:
Glad to help out. Great to hear they're legit. Ironic, too, to learn that they are
just down the street from me. So, I guess I may be doing some shopping
with them once I get my LEAF (not soon enough). :p

Ask for your preferred customer discount first. ;) The markup on parts is very significant and 15-20% discounts are normally available for the asking.

Good Shopping!

I had a chance to get up close and personal with a couple of the accessories today - the color matched splash guards and the rear bumper protector.

The splash guards were on an Ocean Blue LEAF so (as I thought I'd heard someplace here) not color matched at the factory? The match was fine, but the color did not extend under the wheel arch - that area was painted black (it could even have been an undercoating type material).

166293_490665704843_704969843_5770367_5426658_n.jpg

The bumper protector....I somehow had it in my mind that it would be rubber, but it was actually a hardish ABS plastic:

162918_490665734843_704969843_5770368_5474815_n.jpg

BTW, before anyone asks (because I know you will :lol: )....VIN # on the car was 135.

Nice intel Mike! Did you hop over some fence down at the docks? seriously, where are you and how did you get in? :lol: This waiting is killing me! I just hope we get some notice so we can find a ride/give our bosses notice.

malloryk said:
Nice intel Mike! Did you hop over some fence down at the docks? seriously, where are you and how did you get in? :lol: This waiting is killing me! I just hope we get some notice so we can find a ride/give our bosses notice.

This was the Nissan tech car over at Connell Nissan (my PD):

166196_490669704843_704969843_5770421_7222072_n.jpg

I live in AZ and will be wanting a dash mat ASAP. Mike does the splash guard come in matching white as well and are they front and back?

Gonewild said:
I live in AZ and will be wanting a dash mat ASAP. Mike does the splash guard come in matching white as well?

Just curious, wouldn't some type of UV screen material on the windshield be better? I am not experienced with the intense heat you get, but wondered...

sjfotos said:
Gonewild said:
I live in AZ and will be wanting a dash mat ASAP. Mike does the splash guard come in matching white as well?

Just curious, wouldn't some type of UV screen material on the windshield be better? I am not experienced with the intense heat you get, but wondered...
You are right I was planning to have a clear film added to the tint on all windows maybe I do not need one. I usually buy a good quality dash mat that is form fitted and they look better then the plan dash plastic alone.

Back