Accessory pictures.

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DeaneG said:
So I've ordered the "protection package" with my SL. Does anyone know what that contains? I didn't see it listed exactly on the "accessories" section of the brochure.

I am assuming it includes the "rear bumper protector", and hope the it includes front protection in the form of clear film rather than a black bra.

It's clear film only. The rear bumper protector is something different.

GroundLoop said:
DeaneG said:
So I've ordered the "protection package" with my SL. Does anyone know what that contains? I didn't see it listed exactly on the "accessories" section of the brochure.

I am assuming it includes the "rear bumper protector", and hope the it includes front protection in the form of clear film rather than a black bra.

It's clear film only. The rear bumper protector is something different.

a picture of the bumper protector is in the new digital brochure (or on the main page of this thread)

Does anyone know . . .

if when we ordered the "carpeted mats," does that include the cargo area carpet mat? On the "digital brochure" near the last page about the accessories it shows the "carpeted cargo mat" as a separate accessory from the Sorona Carpeted Floor Mats. I thought the cargo mat was included when I did my order because there was not a cargo mat available.

I'm hoping for the price of the floor mats that the cargo mat is included. They were pricey.

From the sticky ...

Carpeted Mats - $170

Made from 40% corn products, these eco-friendly Sorona floor and cargo area mats add uniqueness and an extra measure of character to your Nissan LEAF.

Features:

Made from 40% corn products
Unique backing
Light weight
Embroidered with Nissan LEAF logo

We were debating the seats folding flat and level with the "hump"....managed to find this picture in my LEAF folder:

Dscn2156sm.jpg

Look here for the online accessorys guide. Look on page 34 of 38 pages

http://www.nissanusa.com/digital-brochures/brochures/nissan.leaf.2011/index.html?utm_source=snx&utm_medium=link&utm_campaign=s3

I ordered the cargo net (because it was cheap), but after seeing the car, I think it will be more hassle than benefit, especially with the included cargo cover.

I'm going to try to swap it out for a cargo organizer.

evnow said:
I just asked my PD to remove the eco package. I should get an answer sometime today.
I sent an email about the eco package as well. I hope its not too late to cancel the giant decal.

I changed my mind on the floor mats and emailed by PD to see if I could still buy them and he said yes. Decided that buying generic ones that weren't color matched would look tacky. but seriously, $170?

"Made from 40% corn products, these eco-friendly Sorona floor and cargo area mats ..."

Gotta make up your mind which shade of 'green' you prefer, and whether you want it in your wallet or under your feet!

malloryk said:
I changed my mind on the floor mats and emailed by PD to see if I could still buy them and he said yes. Decided that buying generic ones that weren't color matched would look tacky. but seriously, $170?

malloryk said:
All these accessories should be available at the dealer (unless you want to roll the price into lease/finance).

BTW, I checkout out 3rd party carpets and decided to stick with the factory ones. Good ones like the ones from weathertec aren't cheap.

I've beenthinking about getting the cargo organizer. It would be useful for getting stuff from costco and to get a level area with seats folded. But without it I can probably keep 2 large suitcases standing ...

malloryk said:

It's only about $34 per mat for the five mats. :D

Back