ZE1 dash cam

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nutsodeluxe

Hi everyone.
My 2019 ZE1 e+G (imported used from Japan) seems to have been fitted with every accessory imaginable, including front & rear dash cams.
The front one is a JVC DJ4-D, which appears to be a genuine Nissan accessory, but the instruction mnaual only comes in Japanese, so I have no idea how to work it.
Can anyone provide any advice?

There are youtube vidoes how to change the language, also possible with LeafSpy I think. Just search for nissan leaf language change to english. I hope it helps.

There are youtube vidoes how to change the language, also possible with LeafSpy I think. Just search for nissan leaf language change to english. I hope it helps.
Hi Astral and thanks for the reply, but I was actually asking about how to use the dash cam at all, not how to change the laguage. The language thing was only about the printed manual, which I can find in Japanese but not in English.
Also, re the videos: I can't find any that show how to use this cam. If you can share any links it would be appreciated.

Sorry then I misunderstood, I don't have the dashcam and unfortunately can not help...

Back