2015 Lease Deals?

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Andolyn said:
How does this look
36 months
15kmiles
L2 charger
2year free charge card
2015. S model. W/qc.
2000 drive off
267 including tax.

Which dealership/location? Any VPP or leaf-owner discount on it? I'm interested in getting a leaf also.

Andolyn said:
How does this look
36 months
15kmiles
L2 charger
2year free charge card
2015. S model. W/qc.
2000 drive off
267 including tax.

Seems very high. Use the spreadsheet in the forum to calculate the lease price with nissan rebate + 11% off msrp.
Gl

Here's a deal from a Boston area dealer for a
2015 SL with Quick Charge package.

What do people think about this?

MSRP = $34,950
Cap cost after down payment and the tax credit = $22,700
Residual is 38% of MSRP = $13,281
Down payment = $1,999
Monthly payment $262 + tax = $279
Total fees (first payment, taxes, doc fee, new plates and acq fee)= $1,571
Total due at signing is $1,999 down payment + fees of $1,571 = $3,570

Thanks!

I picked up my 2015 Leaf with quikcharger -Charcoal gray yesterday and got the deal I wanted. I paid 2500 down inclusive of all fees and inclusive of first month payment for a 3 year lease. My month is 199 plus tax for a tital of $218. I also get the 2500 back in govt incentive. I'm in the SF bay area, and shopped for a few weeeks before signing and taking the delivery. Here's my account and recommendation of my shopping experience for those that can benefit from it...

Boardwalk Nissan RC: I called them first based on Leo's posts on this forum. Stan was the salesman and showed me the S and SL models and I drove both. Stan was nice and the kind of person you want to buy a car from. Leo on the other hand was the closer and was rude and arrogant. He claimed he sold millions of Leafs and was the number one grossing Leaf dealer in the world, etc etc. I was turned off speaking to him. But he did offer me 2700 down and monthly payment of 205+tax inclusive of all fees.

Sunnvyale Nissan: Spoke with Zyed. He could not come close to the deal, and was frank about it. He wanted to charge 2000 in additional fees. He suggested I wait till thanksgiving for a better deal or buy from another dealer if they can do better. He was nice and respectful, just couldnt deliver the deal I needed.

Dublin Nissan ( Yaaaaay!): I went here just to test the waters because they were close to my home. These guys were awesome and I ended up driving off with the Leaf S with quickcharger. My salesman was Luis, he's a young guy and very customer service oriented. He know a lot about the car and explained every single button before the driveoff. As mentioned, they did the 199 plus tax deal for 3 years with only 2500 total downpayment inclusive of ALL fees and inclusive of first payment. Luis, the salesman and Robert the manager are eager to sell cars. This is exactly what you want in a dealership, they go to work for you and make it happen. I suggest you go see Luis and Robert for the best deal and a painless and pleasant shopping experience!!

Boardwalk and Sunnyvale Nissan - You guys need to get with the program, yr losing out on sales. Oh wait... it doesnt matter cuz yr already selling millions!

My deal was without VPP, because my employer is not in the program. Hypothetically, I guess VPP members could negotiate even a better deal.

Hi Everyone. I have a very minimal understanding of the overall leasing experience - but am looking to lease a Leaf this weekend and was looking for your input. After some price negotiations over e-mail, I'm wondering if you think this is a good deal:

2015 Glacier White Leaf S + QC
$2500 down (includes first month's payment)
15k miles / year
36 month lease
$234 / month including taxes

Thanks!
Ryan

mavrik1621 said:
Hi Everyone. I have a very minimal understanding of the overall leasing experience - but am looking to lease a Leaf this weekend and was looking for your input. After some price negotiations over e-mail, I'm wondering if you think this is a good deal:

2015 Glacier White Leaf S + QC
$2500 down (includes first month's payment)
15k miles / year
36 month lease
$234 / month including taxes

Thanks!
Ryan

Not too bad for 15k/yr, depending on what the tax rate is where you are.

I'm new to the EV world and am getting rid of my (fairly old) accord at the end of the month. I've been in chat with the local nissan dealership (Cary, NC) and was quoted:

2015 Leaf SV (lease)
$34,875.00 MSRP
$2,661.00 discount
$1,075.00 rebates
$7,500.00 federal credit
$595.00 Capped Fees
$24,234.00 Adjusted Cap Cost
$296.48 base payment
$8.89 tax
$305.37 Monthly Payment
36 month / 12,000 miles
$1,357.78 Cash Due (upfront cost includes the first payment)

That seems a bit high imo. But would like to have a second opinion.

matthewdavis said:
I'm new to the EV world and am getting rid of my (fairly old) accord at the end of the month. I've been in chat with the local nissan dealership (Cary, NC) and was quoted:

2015 Leaf SV (lease)
$34,875.00 MSRP
$2,661.00 discount
$1,075.00 rebates
$7,500.00 federal credit
$595.00 Capped Fees
$24,234.00 Adjusted Cap Cost
$296.48 base payment
$8.89 tax
$305.37 Monthly Payment
36 month / 12,000 miles
$1,357.78 Cash Due (upfront cost includes the first payment)

That seems a bit high imo. But would like to have a second opinion.

With QC? That would be in line with similar quotes posted here recently, but still, maybe you can shop around some more?

Anyone lease recently SV models with QC but no premium package?

Looking to get some good estimate numbers but not much out there.

Back