2015 Lease Deals?

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
24 monthts $258 with $2000 down. I had the $1000 loyalty cash, so only $1000 from the pocket. SV charge package and LED.

s charger deals

Vpp
2500 down
36 payments
175+tax

Non Vpp
2500 down
36 payments
205+tax

I have the cars and its time for them to go!!!!

Boardwalk Nissan
Redwood City

hsriser said:
I got a 36 months/12k lease on 2015 S w/ QC package for $224/mo including tax, $2500 out of pocket cost - here in Socal. Good deal?

I've made a spreadsheet so you can try to compare.
I recently got $246 (including tax) with 0 money down for S with QC, 36 month lease. With 2500 down and 100 loyalty it would come to $176 per month including tax

Got an initial quote from Dealer in Rhode Island on a 2015 Leaf SV with Splash Guards and mats. 3 year/15K
MSRP 33,220
Negotiated Price 31,160
Invoice 31,848
Nissan Lease Rebate $8575
Doc fee, registration acquisition fee etc all rolled in the lease so only thing due at signing was first month payment.
Initial quote in email was $287 including tax.
The next day they admitted that they made a "mistake' and the payment will actually be $325/month taxes included. I thanked them politely and walked out.

Obviously I am bummed that they cannot/ will not honor the $287 payment. However, is $325 pm still a good deal on a 2015 Leaf SV with zero down???

Any help will be much appreciated.

Dealers make "mistakes" all the time. It's hard, all that adding, subtracting, mutiplying, and dividing, but when they saw you were ready to take their first offer, they knew they did something wrong, and so, offered to let you pay more instead. You did well to walk away. Don't worry, they'll call you back, and there's plenty of other dealers around. $287 sounds much more reasonable with 15k.

Thank you. Lets see if they call back.

I am planning to start emailing other dealers to see if anyone can get me a lower price than $325 pm.

Hey all...Here in Tacoma, WA, we visited Tacoma Nissan on Monday this week and got a screaming deal on a 2015 Leaf S. Lease was $0/down, $214/month for 36 months....the car came with all of the fun stuff (emergency kit, compressor, road side assistance package and Level 1 charger). Additionally we got 2 years of free charging at "fee" charging stations. Over the past 4 days my wife and I have completely fell in love with the Leaf....what an awesome car. Can't wait to see how the next 3 years pan out.

Buellride said:
Hey all...Here in Tacoma, WA, we visited Tacoma Nissan on Monday this week and got a screaming deal on a 2015 Leaf S. Lease was $0/down, $214/month for 36 months...
If that is an S with Quick-Charge, that's a great deal, but even without it, it's a good deal. Especially if you get a state rebate or tax waiver. So congrats, and most of us here agree: the LEAF is a great car! :)

FTR or comparison, I recently leased a 2015 S with QC, for effectively $2000 down/$200+tax in the Bay Area. Loyalty credit (re-lease) helped bring it down, and CA's $2500 cash rebate will offset the down payment.

Yay. Picking up a '15 in the Atlanta area tomorrow for 280/with all taxes, no money down, quick charge. 24 month lease/15k miles.

http://www.boardwalknissan.com/specials/new.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Scroll to the bottom of the page.
Quote:
Lease a 2015 LEAF S with Charging Package for only $129 a month plus tax

MSRP: $32,000
Term: 24 Months
Annual Mileage: 12k
Down Payment: $2,499

Hi guys
I am considering buying my first Nissan 2015 Leaf. I have never had an electric car before. I am calling some local electricians to see about installing a 220V outlet in my garage. Don't know how much that will cost. I am in the south bay area of Los Angeles.

Any recommendations for an electrician in Southern California who can install a 220v outlet?
Also, I am being offered a deal from a nissan dealer in Carson, CA that is as follows:
2015 Nissan LEAF S w/ Quick Charger
White
36 month lease
12k miles/year
$2500 down total
$265/month + tax = $288.85
Residual value after 36 months: $12,160

Is this a good deal? I dont want to go to the nissan dealer in Hawthorne, CA as they have been rude, have a "take it or leave it" attitude and don't respond to emails. I can travel to OC or SB in Southern California if need be to get a "good deal."
Any help you can give to a newbie and a Leaf 'virgin' would be welcome.

FYI, most of the time, our work commute is 10 miles each way but air conditioning will used almost all the time. I know it is LA, and you don't need A/C but wife has her needs. :)
Thanks

hsriser said:
Leafer123,

I wouldn't pay more than $200 including tax. Have you checked out Fontana Nissan and Cerritos Nissan?
Cerritos Nissan is offering $ 290 (no downpayment, 3 years and 12000 annual miles). I have not checked out Fontana Nissan but will do so tomorrow.
I wish there was a forum that was dedicated to which dealer(s) to avoid, and which to favor for good deals.
Thanks for your input.

DanCar said:
http://www.boardwalknissan.com/specials/new.htm
Quote:

So at first glance this sounds and looks good, but

1. In the fine print it does say "excluding title, tax, options, bank, first month payment and dealer fees.", so the down payment is only a fraction of what you have to pay up front, before walking out the door and driving away. And
  2. It's only a two-year lease, so it does not qualify for the state's $2,500 "instant" cash rebate.

I don't know how they (the dealers) can make the two-year lease payments so much lower than the three-year, but they do. I suspect that it has something to do with the above, combined with the confidence that they will "hook" you on the LEAF, or at least another lease, in part to avoid the end-of-lease return fees a short two years down the road. Anyone know if Nissan or the dealers qualify for (and reap) CA's rebate before or after two-year leases?!

What dealer did you use in Atlanta? Was that price VPP or no?

sphinx said:
Yay. Picking up a '15 in the Atlanta area tomorrow for 280/with all taxes, no money down, quick charge. 24 month lease/15k miles.

Yea for the SV they were offering $320 month with $2000 down. I (we) didn't need all the bells and whistles on the SV, the base model was fine and has all that I wanted. The dealer was saying that most customers do not need all the extras that the SV provides.....But it is your call!!

mbender said:
DanCar said:
http://www.boardwalknissan.com/specials/new.htm
Quote:

So at first glance this sounds and looks good, but

1. In the fine print it does say "excluding title, tax, options, bank, first month payment and dealer fees.", so the down payment is only a fraction of what you have to pay up front, before walking out the door and driving away. And
  2. It's only a two-year lease, so it does not qualify for the state's $2,500 "instant" cash rebate.

I don't know how they (the dealers) can make the two-year lease payments so much lower than the three-year, but they do. I suspect that it has something to do with the above, combined with the confidence that they will "hook" you on the LEAF, or at least another lease, in part to avoid the end-of-lease return fees a short two years down the road. Anyone know if Nissan or the dealers qualify for (and reap) CA's rebate before or after two-year leases?!

Generally the BEST lease option is 36 months. Especially on the leaf as the Residual Value is much higher at 36 months. However, since the 2015 has come out, the Residual Value has dropped on a 36 month lease and has risen on a 24 month lease. NMAC (Nissan Motor Acceptance Corp.) is in charge of these rates. It has nothing to do with the dealer and WE CANNOT CHANGE Money Factor or Residual Value.

As far as the rebate is concerned that is a STATE program. Again dealers do not and can not benefit from this.

Back