Plot your future Leaf location on this Map !

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is too funny....

It being a 'open map', it is very easy for someone to make an errant click and move someone somewhere....I'll move him to a dry space....lol

Excellent Johnr....probably just put us over 30 data points.....leaving large open space between Eastern Iowa and California and all of the Eastern Seaboard from Maryland to Georgia!

mwalsh said:
I thought it was because he was going to keep it on his yacht.

I've placed myself in the nearby beaver lake - one day I hope to win a lottary and get a house on the lake, build an adjoining boathouse to keep my Leaf :idea:

Reserved my blue SL, I am hoping to find the tour decals available later or as an aftermarket purchase... Kokomo, Indiana 46901

jhm614 said:
Is there any way to tag this thread to the very first page of the forum -- that lists the four sections?

I don't think that can be done - but I've made this a global announcement. It will appear at the top of every page of every forum.

evnow said:
I'm wondering whether this thread should be combined with the "map" thread ...

I like that idea. Anything that pushes more pins in the map.

It would be so cool if Nissan would publish a map of all the US reservations -- just use ZIP codes, not address. But I guess other manufacturers would use that for direct advertising....

Back