Nissan "Thank you for joining ...." Mailer (9/24/10)

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
JPC...,
Good try, but you need to copy your image file out to some location on the web, and then insert that file's URL.

We do not know which of millions of F drives to access to get the image file.

Also, we (most likely) cannot "see" your F drive at all.

JPC2822 said:
F:\DCIM\100CASIO\CIMG2288.JPG

Try uploading to http://imageshack.us/ - once you upload copy the forum code the website gives and paste that here. It will look something like below ...

Code:
[IMG]http://img651.imageshack.us/img651/6083/nissanvin.png[/IMG]

leafshirt1.jpg

I have not received any packet. I ordered two days ago. Have we determined whether it goes only to those who order?

I did not receive a packet yet, today starts my order month hopefully they finish the Sept orders today.

Uh oh... I sense a T-shirt "gap" :?: . This could lead to a real arms... I mean, clothing race between dealers.

I "heard" that they are giving away shirts- DON'T quote me on it. But its worth calling Joanna at Fontana Nissan to ask! Have a great weekend!
John

Rat said:
I have not received any packet. I ordered two days ago. Have we determined whether it goes only to those who order?

Interesting.

I am still waiting in line to RAQ in November. But, I already received the mailer with the stickers. It was in a yellow envelope.

So there...

mxp said:
Rat said:
Interesting.
I am still waiting in line to RAQ in November. But, I already received the mailer with the stickers. It was in a yellow envelope.
So there...
OP updated that mailer appears to have been sent to anyone that reserved (w/ $99), whether or not they've ordered. At least one member said he received two in the mail.

garygid said:
That person had two Reservations, one Ordered, and one not.
So, each Reservation got one mailer.
Two $99 reservations? Was that part of an 'experiment'? ;)
Did 'that person' use the same mailing (household) address?

Back