Nissan "Thank you for joining ...." Mailer (9/24/10)

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
GroundLoop said:
JPVLeaf said:
FYI, received another exact same mailer today as three months ago with fold-out insert and four window clings.
Maybe they are clearing out their stock?

They probably meant to send you a replacement T-Shirt, and the crack web-aces at Critical Mass made a little oops.

Cracked me UP! Nice one GroundLoop. :lol:

I too received this mailer for a second time. At first I thought it must be my long lost t-shirt and color swatch mailer that you all keep talking about. Imagine my disappointment when it was an additional set of window stickers. At least now I have a set to use and a set to keep; I'm thinking of scrap booking my LEAF swag.

The last package had more stickies than this one IIRC and I'm pretty sure they're slightly different this time; but I have to dig out my first set as I'm hoping to put them up at the DC Auto Show in this year's EAA Green Booth, as I mentioned in my previous post. Personally, when I got the pack, I was really really hoping to find a CD oreven a DVD given the package size. Alas, just these stickies that are so bloody time consuming to attach and have to go on the inner windscreen to prevent being lost which could be a Virginia violation of the rules of visual obstruction. :?:

Clearly I'll start repeating myself when I can't access Facebook for 6 hours. :shock:

Just got the second set of stickers. Is it different? The "initial range of up to 100 miles" language stuck out to me. I just don't have me first mailing to compare. Perhaps some detail like that would cause then to re-mail?

Back