Nissan "Thank you for joining ...." Mailer (9/24/10)

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone else not receive the packet? As of yesterday, 9/28 no mailer. Will check mail today later. If i was running the department, why not call the few hundred that have ordered already and say hey, just wanted to make sure you got your packet and thanks for ordering. We are special folks, right :)

garygid said:
Yesterday I put the "For Sale" sticker on my 2001 Dodge RAM van-conversion, ... and today it is gone. :(

Apparently somebody needed it more than I did. :roll:

I should have tried to put the "sticker" on the inside of the window.

OH! Someone stole the for sale sticker? I thought you meant that the van was sold and gone. :eek:

garygid said:
Apparently the "contracted assessors" get none of the $100 AV fee.
So, a total loss to them. Has to be covered by the jobs that they DO get, if any.

That's why I put cut in quotes. I guess you plant alot of seeds and see what comes up if your a contractor. Back OT; NO I still have not gotten a mailer yet. :cry:

The snail made it to NW.

snail-mail1.jpg

Cool! Feeling loved again. Got the mailer just as I was answering a phone call from Fontana Nissan. They wanted to know what size Leaf shirts my wife and I wanted :) . We chatted a bit and was told that they are expecting cars to arrive Dec 8th. Customer deliveries would begin a week to ten days after that. She also reminded me that Nissan plans to provide delivery dates 30 days after an order. This will be in a couple of days if all goes well for August orders.

TRONZ said:
She also reminded me that Nissan plans to provide delivery dates 30 days after an order. This will be in a couple of days if all goes well for August orders.

Yes - this will be the next big thing we will all be talking / tracking - apart from the test drives starting on Friday.

garygid said:
Yesterday I put the "For Sale" sticker on my 2001 Dodge RAM van-conversion, ... and today it is gone. :(

Apparently somebody needed it more than I did. :roll:

I should have tried to put the "sticker" on the inside of the window.
You want mine? I could send it.

Mailer showed up today. Woohoo!

Silver Leaf SL reserved 4/20 ~ 5PM
Home assessment completed 8/16
September order date - Etec application accepted 9/29
Dealer: Rairdon Nissan of Auburn Washington

sm....,
Thanks a BUNCH for the offer, but a second one arrived today.

This time I will stick it on the INSIDE of the window.

I did not drive the van, and I looked around to see it it fell off, but found nothing. Yes, I knew better when I put it on, but I was just too lazy to go get the keys.

Hearing people talking about "sticking" these on..and losing them.. These aren't stickers (at least mine weren't). They're "electrostatic clings". I used a similar technique to mount these as I've used for mounting window tinting.

Clean the location on the car where you want to apply the decal (car wash + Simple Green or some other degreaser for paint, or an ammonia-free auto glass cleaner if you want to mount to a window)

Spray the back of the sticker and the location on the car liberally with a dilute solution of hand dishwashing soap and water.

Squeegee the decal from the inside out until all the water is gone from behind

That's it.

richard said:
Hearing people talking about "sticking" these on..and losing them.. These aren't stickers (at least mine weren't). They're "electrostatic clings". I used a similar technique to mount these as I've used for mounting window tinting.

Clean the location on the car where you want to apply the decal (car wash + Simple Green or some other degreaser for paint, or an ammonia-free auto glass cleaner if you want to mount to a window)

Spray the back of the sticker and the location on the car liberally with a dilute solution of hand dishwashing soap and water.

Squeegee the decal from the inside out until all the water is gone from behind

That's it.
THANKS ! (Nissan should have printed your instructions on the back of each "sticker". :p )

Back