NISSAN LEAF ODOMETER @60002 and Battery @ EIGHT BAR

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mwalsh said:
fonsovelasco said:
I'm so confused with the battery warranty, wasn't the warranty extended up to 100,000 miles?

That applies to workmanship and materials. The capacity warranty, since it's inception, has only ever been 60k/5 years.

he is mistaking the capacity warranty on the new 30 kwh packs which has been changed to 100,000 miles with same 67ish % degradation parameters. the 24 kwh packs remain at 60,000 miles

rr387t.jpg

mrwex4.jpg

n6uqzc.jpg

mine was replaced at 49,000 miles. last month

Bumping... after digging up this thread, I noticed the OP made an edit on 12/2/15, which probably was the addition of the below. I had no idea.
zhang000 said:
Just an update. After getting denied and writing to Corp. execs, I was offered a new battery. It was installed today. Very happy.
Good on Nissan! Glad to see there was a happy ending.

But, this is a cautionary tale for others. I would never want to chance it if I'm close to either cutoff (5 years or 60K miles). Proceed to dealer ASAP or get it towed there, whichever applies.

TimLee said:
^^^^^ Where did you find that :?:
I remember reading it when zhang000 posted it.
But search shows it missing on MNL :?:

it's in the first post on page 1 of this thread, I edited the post to make the edit bold now.

Back