June 2011 Delivery

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just want to chime in to say that my Leaf has arrived today, too, and I'll be picking it up tomorrow evening (6/2). My dashboard is a June 3.

LALeaf said:
cdub said:
LALeaf said:
Well, got the call today from my dealer, MY LEAF HAS ARRIVED!!!

They need to prep it today and we can pick up tomorrow.

Finally got through this mess.

Last problem is that Ecotality is way behind the curve and it looks like about 2 weeks plus away from getting the EVSE installed.

Were you a pollen person?
Nope, just a skipped over Nov 2010 order.

I'm a skipped over Oct order - so hopefully I'll get mine soon. I'm a 4/22er.

I'm with you, drees. Ordered a few days after you.

Thanks for keeping with the ship spotting, btw -- it provides some relief on the waiting anxiety ;)

onlyjaymoo said:
Thanks for keeping with the ship spotting, btw -- it provides some relief on the waiting anxiety ;)
Thanks - unfortunately have not had much free time the past week to keep up w/the ship tracking or updating the spreadsheet so updates on both are lagging a bit right now.

drees said:
LALeaf said:
Now you're a lucky duck! :p

ETA still 2 weeks out, here.
Yes, I guess that I am, sorry about that. I'm still amazed that this never was fixed by Nissan. I haven't forgotten that over the past couple of months Nissan has delivered the exact same car as I ordered to multiple people who order 3+ months after I did.

If there ends up being any 2010 orders who miss out on the full CA rebate, I really hope Nissan takes some action to compensate those folks (a free upgrade to the 6.6 kW charger I think would be reasonable) for all the trouble they have been through due to Nissan's mistakes.

LALeaf said:
drees said:
LALeaf said:
Now you're a lucky duck! :p

ETA still 2 weeks out, here.
Yes, I guess that I am, sorry about that. I'm still amazed that this never was fixed by Nissan. I haven't forgotten that over the past couple of months Nissan has delivered the exact same car as I ordered to multiple people who order 3+ months after I did.

If there ends up being any 2010 orders who miss out on the full CA rebate, I really hope Nissan takes some action to compensate those folks (a free upgrade to the 6.6 kW charger I think would be reasonable) for all the trouble they have been through due to Nissan's mistakes.

I think anyone in California that has ordered in 2010 and has not yet received their vehicle (or don't think they are going to get it in the next week) should be emailing Brian Carolin TODAY!
Senior Vice President of Sales and Marketing
[email protected]

LALeaf said:
... I'm still amazed that this never was fixed by Nissan.
I'm not. Why should they care? The screw-up does not affect their bottom line.

LALeaf said:
Ain't gonna happen. From their perspective, they're doing us a favor by selling us a car at all. We're lucky they're not RAISING the price of the car on the grounds that our government is paying part of the price for us.

Volusiano said:
Just want to chime in to say that my Leaf has arrived today, too, and I'll be picking it up tomorrow evening (6/2). My dashboard is a June 3.
Mine got to the dealership yesterday afternoon. How do you tell if the car was in the pollen bunch?

shay said:
Volusiano said:
Mine got to the dealership yesterday afternoon. How do you tell if the car was in the pollen bunch?
I'm guessing if you didn't get caught in that big delay in the late April/early May delivery then yours doesn't have the pollen.

MsLusty said:
I think my car must be on the ship just unloading. Today my dashboard changed from "month of June" to "week of June 23".

Same here, I just got week of June 23rd today! Man, this is cutting it too close for the CA rebate!

Volusiano said:
shay said:
Volusiano said:
I'm guessing if you didn't get caught in that big delay in the late April/early May delivery then yours doesn't have the pollen.
I ordered it in February 25th.

I'll be damned--dashboard now says week of June 3! No more calls to CS needed now... unless, of course, a week or two goes by and nothing happens.

Stoaty said:
cdub said:
Fontana just called me. PICKING UP THE CAR TONIGHT! :) woot woot!
Fantastic! Looks like I will have to wait for the next truck... but no problem, just glad to see my dashboard change. :D

I'm pulling for ya, Stoaty. I've always considered you one of the "good guys" on the Forum. :p

derkraut said:
I'm pulling for ya, Stoaty. I've always considered you one of the "good guys" on the Forum. :p
Thanks... but don't be fooled. See a picture of me before my dashboard changed:

http://www.scruta.org/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/stoat.jpg :twisted:

Back