June 2011 Delivery

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ggodman, If you have not already done so can you please correct the spreadsheet. It shows you ordered 12/10/2011. I think it was more likely to be in 2010 ;)

Also what month were you allowed to order in?

Mine went from Apr->May->Pending and now June.
I wonder what the "Lucky Dogs" DB says now...

May-Pending-June

FOLKS, REMEMBER TO UPDATE IN THE SPREADSHEET

Master Order Spreadsheet:
View everyone's order and delivery detail (public can view only):
https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key ... 1I8B#gid=0

Follow the directions here to add or update your entry (thanks again to csriram45):
https://spreadsheets.google.com/viewfor ... E6MQ#gid=0

ggodman said:
Just got my email, now June 2011 delivery

Me, too.
Got email from Nissan, and my DB ETD was chnaged from Pending to June.

Ordered On Jan 13.

I was moved from March to April to May to Pending and to June today.
I ordered October 30, 2010.

Dealer got an email today stating 1500 customers will have their cars built in May for June delivery. It also stated there are 300 LEAFS that were going to dealers as demos will now be allocated to customers instead of the dealers.

Turbo3 said:
Rat, Given your oder date of 9/29/2010 I was expecting a late April or May 2 date. Did you really order on Sept 9th? Anything else different about your order?
I really ordered 9/29. I changed from SV to SL+QC when the EV Project opened up in the Bay Area (after being prompted to do so by Nissan, with them stating my car was going on the assembly line the following Friday - 3 days later). That was well before the earthquake. Supposedly my car was off the assembly line well before the quake if Nissan was telling me the truth. I did not qualify for the eTec program, but I am still happy with my decision to upgrade to the SL, so that's not an issue. If my order really isn't filled until June it will at least 8 months, maybe 9 from date of order. So much for the 3 - 7 months.

I still think there is a good chance my car is among those sitting in Long Beach, but I've given up obsessing about it. My dashboard says I've enabled Carwings, although I never did anything to cause that to happen, but that suggests to me someone at Long Beach did. I do note that the dashboard still has me ordering the SV and still has my contact person at the dealership as Susan Daniero, who left Boardwalk months ago, so the dashboard is of questionable reliability anyway. I noticed earlier today that I had the option to change the color, but now that button is gone again. Stuff is happening, but I don't know where or why.

Did anyone else who got changed to June have Carwings enabled?

Looks like this will be my home for a bit too. Like Rat, I am not giving up hope that I will be "upgraded" to May (or if really lucky, even late April). With all the different experiences of forum members and conflicitng information (DB say one thing, CS says another, PD yet something else), it is hard to really know where everything is going to shake out.

Long time lurker, first time poster.

My dashboard went from april->may->pending (for just 3 days)->June. Carwings opened up and got my vin:1449. Added myself to the spreadsheet.

Carwings opened for me today too, but no VIN. The link on the Carwings tab does nothing when I click it. I can sign in to the owner's portal from the Nissan site but it says I have no vehicle. Everyone else whose Carwings opened seems to have gotten a VIN. Odd, but overall encouraging.

Chatted with CS this morning, but alas, they could give me no real info other than they are continue to work on the A/C problem. I was unsuccesful in my efforts to cajole them into letting me know if they were starting to release vehicles, or not.

Still month of June for me (and Carwings not yet activated).

Still no Carwings here, but I got my VIN from my PD, who said that my LEAF is on "hold" at the port. I'm assuming this is because of the A/C issue. He said that he has seen some cars with a "hold" take more than a month to distribute, however it could vary.

Carwings opened up for me as well...and I got my VIN. (sweet, sweet VIN...1714.)

My delivery is still listed as Month of June, but I am seeing some people with much higher VIN's scheduled for May deliveries. No big deal, though, as long as my car is one of the "magic 1500" I'm not going to stress about the CVRP.

While DB stills shows "June", I received an e-mail today from CS indicating that our car would likeley be delivered within "the next couple of weeks". I e-mailed my PD, and he says that status on his system has moved off "hold" to "pending". When I asked if that was good or bad (as pending on DB is "not good"), his reply was "pending is better. could be any time now". I am therefor cautiously optimistic that I will be moving off of this thread and on to either "April" or "May". But, given the whole history to date, "June" will stay my home until I receive more definitive news from PD.

Carwings opened for me too. :D Still showing June delivery. VIN is still 1818, as provided by PD. I guess I should contact him to see if I've moved from hold to pending in his system.

cinmar said:
I guess I should contact him to see if I've moved from hold to pending in his system.
Please do so. I think it helps to compare experiences. I know I am interested to hear if others are being told the same thing (or something different). I imagine that other "forgotten" orders would be similarly interested. If you have moved to "pending" on NNANet, I would be curious to know how your PD interprets the change?

Back