June 2011 Delivery

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LALeaf said:
drees said:
gbshaun said:
In the dark blue "dashboard" http://www.nissanusa.com/leaf-electric-car/myAccount/index then NO. i don't have one yet. I haven't had any e-mails or calls from Nissan for over 10 months. I'll add it to my signature (as well as the spreadsheet) when that happens. I didn't know some Nov/early Dec orders were already delivered, but am well aware of the jan/feb. Maybe some "squeaky wheels" are getting their oil (well, electric charge).
VINs are on the Nissan Owners page when they are available. If your Dashboard still says "month of" you don't have it yet - you will when it says "week of".
I FINALLY GOT A VIN!!!!

Now the weird thing is that my dashboard hasn't changed and still says 'Month of June', no week of yet. Also, I have yet to get any e-mail from Nissan, no 7-day, no nothing.

Activated Car Wings, but can not get logged into the iPhone app, get a 'unknown error' message.

Now if I can just get the car before the CA rebate drops, I will be happy.
Same here (except no iPhone, a Droid for which I don't think there's an app yet)
Blink was installed this morning too.
Dates and Vin in my Signature. Will update the spreadsheet.

I received another 'update on delivery' email this morning and my DB changed from 'week of June13' to the 17th which would mean close to a July delivery.

gbshaun said:
My Blink was installed this morning, too. Still no change in either DB...

Edit: OOPS! Indeed, my Carwings tab has opened up (but still says month of June hence the confusion) and I was able to see my VIN! Couldn't actually activate Carwings like the others, though. I do recall this happening to others when the Carwings tab opens in the past...

WaitingInSanDiego said:
Got OK to open Carwings today too. Also could not get it to work, but could see VIN. CS told me late June, status still shows month of June.
You don't get to use Carwings until you get the car. You should see your VIN and see the PIN to use to actvate the car.

davewill said:
WaitingInSanDiego said:
Got OK to open Carwings today too. Also could not get it to work, but could see VIN. CS told me late June, status still shows month of June.
You don't get to use Carwings until you get the car. You should see your VIN and see the PIN to use to actvate the car.

But you can get to the Carwings site and have it tell you to print off the authorization codes.

I couldn't get it to work right away either but it fixed it self shortly after.

davewill said:
WaitingInSanDiego said:
I think he might have meant that he couldn't even accept the agreement for Carwings. You must at least be able to do this before you can see the PIN to activate the car. I had the same problem. Chatted online with Nissan CS and they got it fixed after a few days. It seems like a common problem that happens to a lot of people. I'd just wait a few days and if you still can't get past the accept agreement phase, than contact Nissan CS.

My estimated delivery just went from week of June 8 to week of June 3 today! Will have to call dealer on Tuesday to confirm! Dealer told me his other 2 Leaf deliveries came a week early last week, too!

Volusiano said:
My estimated delivery just went from week of June 8 to week of June 3 today! Will have to call dealer on Tuesday to confirm! Dealer told me his other 2 Leaf deliveries came a week early last week, too!

DUDE!!!!! Same here!!!!! Mine updated from the 7th of June to the 3rd just in the last couple of hours! Are you buying from Boardwalk? If so our cars are most likely on the same journey. Maybe I'll be classy and wait for the dealer to call me....yeah, right.....

dcarter

How is it that VINs in the 4,000 range and high 2,000 range are getting early June delivery dates, while cars in the 1,000 range are still sitting in Long Beach waiting for transport to dealers????????????????

daniel said:
How is it that VINs in the 4,000 range and high 2,000 range are getting early June delivery dates, while cars in the 1,000 range are still sitting in Long Beach waiting for transport to dealers????????????????
From what I have seen, a ton of 1,XXX VIN Leafs have already been delivered. I think the remaining 1,XXX Leafs are the last of the pollen cars and maybe a few orphans.

Also, once the cars hit the ports (US or Japan) I don't think there is much relevance to the VIN order. Most likely cars are just moved around in whatever manner works there at the time (e.g. completely unrelated to VIN, order date, etc.), at least until they are grouped for the final shipping to the dealer.

I would like to know what happened to the 3XXX cars? Haven't seen too many people get them. Are those cars the dealer demos?

Volusiano said:
davewill said:
WaitingInSanDiego said:
I think he might have meant that he couldn't even accept the agreement for Carwings. You must at least be able to do this before you can see the PIN to activate the car. I had the same problem. Chatted online with Nissan CS and they got it fixed after a few days. It seems like a common problem that happens to a lot of people. I'd just wait a few days and if you still can't get past the accept agreement phase, than contact Nissan CS.

That is what I meant - could not accept Carwings agreement. CS told me it would be fixed by Monday. But delivery date moved from "month of June" to June 17 this morning. Still need to get charger installed. Chance for the $5K?

So now my DB has changed to from "Month of June" to the week of June 1st. I'm sure something will happen to alter that date but I guess I can now have hope :-|

Desertstraw said:
zwbarrow said:
. This morning my dashboard changed and allowed me to enable Carwings which also showed me the VIN for the car. The delivery date still says Month of June so I guess I'll just sit and wait for a call or something over the next 35 days. Sigh!
Thanks to this post, I tried to enable Carwings and also got a VIN number. It still says month of June.
It is now week of June 17. Things seem to be moving now.

My guess is that your dealer will call you June 1st and tell you that your car is ready to pick up. Thats what happened to us.

Same here (except no iPhone, a Droid for which I don't think there's an app yet)
Dates and Vin in my Signature. Will update the spreadsheet.[/quote]

gbshaun - your entry in the spreadsheet says Pacific Nissan. is that true? i'm trying to find someone else here that ordered from that dealership

LALeaf said:
daniel said:
From what I have seen, a ton of 1,XXX VIN Leafs have already been delivered. I think the remaining 1,XXX Leafs are the last of the pollen cars and maybe a few orphans.

Mine wasn't a pollen removal car and for some unknown friggin' reason it's still sitting in the damn port (since Mar. 22).

That is what I meant - could not accept Carwings agreement. CS told me it would be fixed by Monday. But delivery date moved from "month of June" to June 17 this morning. Still need to get charger installed. Chance for the $5K?[/quote]

Roughly 680 rebates left. i think we may have close delivery dates - any communication from Pacific Nissan?

Back