Have January Orders Opened Up Yet?

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MsLusty said:
Woohoo! My dashboard opened up this morning! I've submitted my RAQ to Boardwalk. I'm already on their list for the promised discount.
I'm scheduled to order and wondered if one of you "veterans" could tell me what change I should be looking for in my dashboard when it "opens up?" As I'm sure most of you did, I'm logging in waaay too often! :cry:

Thanks,

Glenn

Glenn, the dashboard will invite you to request a RAQ. Upon viewing your dashboard, it will be clear to you that the ordering section has changed. You probably will receive an e mail that your dashboard has opened about an hour after it opens.What date and time did you reserve? What market? With that information, I think i can give you a decent guess when it will open.

stanley said:
Glenn, the dashboard will invite you to request a RAQ. Upon viewing your dashboard, it will be clear to you that the ordering section has changed. You probably will receive an e mail that your dashboard has opened about an hour after it opens.What date and time did you reserve? What market? With that information, I think i can give you a decent guess when it will open.
Thanks, Stanley!

I reserved June 1 but don't remember the time, live in Oakland CA, and selected Boardwalk Nissan as my PD. I got an email late last summer telling me my order date is January 11 (tomorrow) and the yellow bar at the top of my dashboard continues to say " your order timing has not changed." I called Nissan's world-famous Customer Service and was told only that my order date would be "sometime in January, we can't be more specific."

Forget range anxiety or delivery anxiety; I'm now reduced to plain old dashboard anxiety! :)

Glenn

Glenn, i know the feeling. Been there done that. My dashboard had a January order date and i ordered on the 7th. I was around pre-order # 9,800 having pre-ordered on May 15, By June 1 Nissan had about 13,000 pre-orders. With about 60 to 65% of them in the launch states (5 plus Texas and Hawaii) So there are about 1500 dashboards ahead of yours to open in January,with aproximately another 1200 to open after yours in January. Dashboards started to open on the 6th and it appears that they are opening about 200 a day. Sooooo, I would guess yours will open around the middle part of next week. It could be earlier if you are not in Ca. Please let me know how close my prediction turned out

Greetings to everyone from a new comer!
My reservation was on May 18. The expecting order time frame from Nissan is Jan 2011. I live in East Palo Alto, CA (between San Jose and San Francisco). My dashboard is still closed. It seems dashboards were opened for some persons with reservation on May 18.
Any clue about dashboards opening time for the reservation will be highly appreciated.
Thanks and have a nice day. :?

Have you either
1. scheduled (or had) an AV Assessment ($100 fee), or
2. Called Nissan CS (877-664-2738) and requested that the "AV Waiver" be enabled for your account?

Without one of these, your dashboard will not "open" for RAQ and Ordering.

Zhaohui, see my previous post on ths thread. Your dashboard will probably open early next week

Glenn said:
Forget range anxiety or delivery anxiety; I'm now reduced to plain old dashboard anxiety! :)

Glenn

My order month was November, and my car went through on 11/31 at 8:30pm. :lol:

Don't worry, I have dash anxiety waiting for your RAQ. :mrgreen:

Glenn said:
I got an email late last summer telling me my order date is January 11 (tomorrow) and the yellow bar at the top of my dashboard continues to say " your order timing has not changed."
"January 11" mean Jan 2011. Not 11-Jan-2011.

My reservation opened last Friday. Got a quote from the assigned dealer. Called around and got better offer from another dealer. Changing the dealer assignment has been problematic. I was first told that I had to wait 24 hrs. The support folks are now telling me that there is a problem with the website and that it may take up to 7 to 10 business days to resolve. This driving me nuts. People would be fired, patients would be dead if that happened in my industry.

Keep checking the site. For me it took a day for the dealer change option to appear after escalating.

U023 said:
My reservation opened last Friday. Got a quote from the assigned dealer. Called around and got better offer from another dealer. Changing the dealer assignment has been problematic. I was first told that I had to wait 24 hrs. The support folks are now telling me that there is a problem with the website and that it may take up to 7 to 10 business days to resolve. This driving me nuts. People would be fired, patients would be dead if that happened in my industry.

Thanks Stanley. My dashboard opened 1/7. The link to change dealer showed up today.

Happy to be in the back of the line. - JD.

:D My dashboard was opened this morning. I placed the order this AM via Boardwalk Nissan in Redwood City, too.

Thank you to all of you offering inputs and discussions posted in the forum.

Zhaohui, Congrats!!! It opened a few days earlier than i predicted. It would be good for you to post your information on the speadsheet Vins, delivery dates etc so others can judge when their dashboards will open. It still looks like they are opening about 200 to 220 dashboards a day

Back