Spreadsheet : VINs, Delivery Dates, Order Dates etc

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My status was "pending" until yesterday. For most of yesterday, switched to "Month of May" and the "edit" link disappeared on the color. By the end of day, back to "pending" and the "edit" link is back. Well, at least I was excited for most of one day! That's just mean.

My status went from Pending to month of April. I ordered at the end of January. Probably just a bug, expect it to go back to pending shortly. Are they just teasing me???

Stoaty said:
My status went from Pending to month of April. I ordered at the end of January. Probably just a bug, expect it to go back to pending shortly. Are they just teasing me???
Mine did the exactly the same. (January order, April Delivery)
Let's hope it's not a bug

Hello,
Picked up my Leaf today and ran a few errands. Showed 108 miles of range when I left the PD. Been really cold around here so the was heat on, drove 30 miles and had 50 left when I got home. Had 2 "near accidents" within 1/2 hour of leaving the PD.

I've got the EV grin.

garygid said:
Watching the "gauges" on the Nav screen too much, and traffic too little? :)
Can the Nav screen just be turned off? Miles remaining and battery level are in the insterment cluster anyway yes?
Or is this fodder for a new topic?

I'd absolutely LOVE to be the Nissan web geek . . . changing all your status's back and forth, then laughing. See how sick I am?
:lol:

hill said:
I'd absolutely LOVE to be the Nissan web geek . . . changing all your status's back and forth, then laughing. See how sick I am?
:lol:

ROTFL :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

garygid said:
Watching the "gauges" on the Nav screen too much, and traffic too little? :)

Well no, If I had I'd have been the first to total a leaf. One guy came bolting out of a parking lot going the wrong way on a one-way street.......in my lane. The next one, some 10 blocks away, just pulled out in front of me without looking made me "throw out the anchor" as my dad would say.

IBELEAF said:
My date hasn't changed, but Carwings just got activated. Anyone know what timeframe I should be expecting now?
Unless you have other indicators to the contrary ... about 4 weeks. At least that's what the approx. timeframe was for the second wave (the 1st wave being the 6 highly visible 2010 PR deliveries). (Disclaimer: Nissan may have changed/improved the process, so no guarantees.)

Back