Spreadsheet : VINs, Delivery Dates, Order Dates etc

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
evnow said:
bowthom said:
Hello,
I just got the call, my shiny red Leaf is at the PD and will be ready for me to pick up on Wed. YOWSERS, a whole week early.

You gotta be next EVNOW.

Congrats !

Yes. My (and Gonewild's) cars are at our PD. Just not sure when I can go and pick it up. Still need to have that Blink inspected. Oh welll ... sometime this week.

Funny - that Nissan never sent us our 7-day notice email.

Yeah I didn't get the email either.

Just a "datapoint" ... Delivered 1/19/2011. My DashBoard says: :shock:
congratulations! we are getting your Nissan LEAF™ ready for delivery.

delivery information
as your Nissan LEAF™ is being built and shipped, we will continue to update your vehicle's status. so make sure to sign in to "my account" to stay current with your estimated delivery date.

should your delivery date change by more than two weeks, we will send you an email to notify you of the change.
and
estimated delivery week of January 20, 2011

dpfeif said:
My VIN has been assigned.
CARWINGS enabled.
I'm number 553
See spreadsheet for other details...

jhm614 .. did you get CARWINGS enabled yet?

Dennis

Date changed this morning to "Week of 3/28" from "Month of April"

Mine changed to Feb 24 again and dealer said he thinks he got my car today. Now we have to send me the lease papers to sign and send back. The about 4 days for delivery to AZ fro WA

Gonewild said:
Mine changed to Feb 24 again and dealer said he thinks he got my car today. Now we have to send me the lease papers to sign and send back. The about 4 days for delivery to AZ fro WA
Same here - Feb 24th. This is a case of fiction following fact ;)

Today I got the 1 week mail from Nissan. Also a mail from Ecotality that they are going to start installing blink, a week after my install.

evnow said:
Today I got the 1 week mail from Nissan. Also a mail from Ecotality that they are going to start installing blink, a week after my install.

wtg!! so it looks like we are getting deliveries in batches about a month apart starting in San Diego and spreading northwards?

Hello,
I got my "delivery within 7 days" email today.
No word from Ecotality. Who knows maybe they'll forget about me and I get the free charger without having to participate in data collection.

Don

bowthom said:
No word from Ecotality. Who knows maybe they'll forget about me and I get the free charger without having to participate in data collection.
I should note that ecotality mail was a press release, not an individual mail to me.

DarkStar said:
My dashboard just went from "April 2011" to "Week of April 1, 2011." Happy days are coming!
I apologize for asking this, but did you really get this? If so, awesome (I was not expecting April people to be getting 'week' updates yet). I ask because of the April 1 date - some people get a little enthusiastic about April Fool's Day

JasonT said:
DarkStar said:
My dashboard just went from "April 2011" to "Week of April 1, 2011." Happy days are coming!
I apologize for asking this, but did you really get this? If so, awesome (I was not expecting April people to be getting 'week' updates yet). I ask because of the April 1 date - some people get a little enthusiastic about April Fool's Day
Yes, I seriously have that on my dashboard: :D

dashboard.jpg

DarkStar said:
Hah, screen shot was not necessary, but thank you! There's been a lot of misinterpreted humor around here as of late, so I figured it was better to just straight out ask. Appreciate the news - I'm an April-ite myself, and although mine still says "Month", I am encouraged.

JasonT said:
DarkStar said:
Hah, screen shot was not necessary, but thank you! There's been a lot of misinterpreted humor around here as of late, so I figured it was better to just straight out ask. Appreciate the news - I'm an April-ite myself, and although mine still says "Month", I am encouraged.
Nissan might be pulling a fast one on DarkStar :lol:

Back