September Orders : September 1

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LakeLeaf said:
evnow said:
Call your dealers. They may not know Sept is up ...

What part to dealers have in whether or not your dashboard opens? Do they have to do something on their end before you can get in to order?

No. They may not know you have submitted the RAQ - so just alert them to send their quotes back.

BTW, I'm done with my ordering.

LakeLeaf said:
Can the folks who are getting to their dashboards let us know:

Are you part of the EV Project?
Are you in or near "initial rollout cities"
When did you make your reservations

Also - does your dashboard open when you hit "refresh" or did you have to log out and log back in to get to your opened dashboard?

As LakeLeaf asked....could we please try to figure out the reason for those who are getting in?

Gavin said:
Grrr...I thought I hated the August people...but now I get to hate the Sept people ahead of me too :)

Gavin, I can't wait until you start hating me in the Atlantic South + Alabama! :)

Just sitting playing "Angry Birds" on my iPod, hitting Refresh on my pc and avoiding real-world responsibilities.

If September goes like this every day, I'll look like a scene from "Leaving Las Vegas" by the end of the month. :evil:

Why can't Nisson just post on the dashboard the current estimated date to order :idea:
They have my name on there, just put my number or date up also

Boomer23 said:
Just sitting playing "Angry Birds" on my iPod, hitting Refresh on my pc and avoiding real-world responsibilities.

If September goes like this every day, I'll look like a scene from "Leaving Las Vegas" by the end of the month. :evil:

Right? Doesn't Nissan understand how this waiting game will undercut my productivity?

Hypothesis: The EV Project participants need to have their Leafs sooner than later in order to be able to be more fully part of the 2-year study that I believe is currently planned to end Dec 2012.

Explanation: Some requestors have been approved and had their EVSE assessment done, some have been approved but have not had their assessment done, and some have been conditionally approved but have not had their assessment done. After the required assessments have been done (this month?) and any additional costs beyond the "free Blnk EVSE installation" have been OKed by the Leaf buyer, it makes sense to proceed with the RAQ process only then because it will be known by these Leaf buyers whether or not they may need to request the $700 QC option from their dealer. Enough time should still remain in Sept (and even beyond?) to establish a high place in the Leaf delivery list, especially for those who agreed to be an EV Project participant.

LBCev said:
Boomer23 said:

Right? Doesn't Nissan understand how this waiting game will undercut my productivity?
Exactly. I am alternately between reloading the Nissan page and this forum. :evil:

mwalsh said:
Wonder if it's going to be staggered? Maybe throughout the whole month? That's going to be murder on you guys!

Nissan says it is staggered over days

Back