NIssan Quality, Not Impressed

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
worldlyone said:
And I love that the stuff under the hood looks as clean as the day we took delivery. My 2 cents.

+1 unique to EV's. Plus I've owned a couple of Nissans and found them to be good build quality.

Stanton said:
worldlyone said:
And I love that the stuff under the hood looks as clean as the day we took delivery. My 2 cents.

+1 unique to EV's. Plus I've owned a couple of Nissans and found them to be good build quality.

You mean like spray on carpet, many pieces not put together (many in may car) , paint that almost cones off after 70 MPH, etc. I would say the LEAF is the lowest quality car I have owned in terms of fit, finish and other parts.

EVDRIVER said:
Stanton said:
worldlyone said:

You mean like spray on carpet, many pieces not put together (many in may car) , paint that almost cones off after 70 MPH, etc. I would say the LEAF is the lowest quality car I have owned in terms of fit, finish and other parts.

thats because you never had a ZENN :shock:

Yep, it is more what I would expect to find in a $15K econobox...

EVDRIVER said:
[You mean like spray on carpet, many pieces not put together (many in my car), paint that almost comes off after 70 MPH, etc. I would say the LEAF is the lowest quality car I have owned in terms of fit, finish and other parts.

TomT said:
Yep, it is more what I would expect to find in a $15K econobox...

EVDRIVER said:
[You mean like spray on carpet, many pieces not put together (many in my car), paint that almost comes off after 70 MPH, etc. I would say the LEAF is the lowest quality car I have owned in terms of fit, finish and other parts.

A YARIS three door was about this much and had nice fabric, real carpet, very nice electronic power steering, etc. The carpet on my LEAF started wearing (smearing) off after a few months :lol:

Back