Invitation - Exclusive Nissan LEAF® Advisors Forum-FULL UP!!

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
EVDRIVER said:
If an EV consumes 10kw and only 8kw comes out of the charger that is an 8kw charger.
By your interpretation. Perfectly reasonable to call it a 10kw charger in that scenario. A lawsuit here would be a waste of time/money, but I'm sure that won't stop some nutjob from trying it, and some scumbag lawyer from taking the case.

(Not all complainers are nutjobs. Not all lawyers are scumbags.)

Nope, no problem here. Just answered the questions and got a Thank You, we'll ask more later type of response. Didn't give it a second thought.

I got the survey and fell for it.

Has anyone succeeded in joining this Nissan LEAF® Advisors owners forum?

Olsonist said:
... Has anyone succeeded in joining this Nissan LEAF® Advisors owners forum?
Yep. I got the email, immediately clicked through the survey and was invited to join. They haven't finished the process of adding people to the group, but I'm sure they will. I'm surprised at all the hard feelings on here. They had a limited number of spots, that's all.

davewill said:
Olsonist said:
Yep. I got the email, immediately clicked through the survey and was invited to join. They haven't finished the process of adding people to the group, but I'm sure they will. I'm surprised at all the hard feelings on here. They had a limited number of spots, that's all.

The "group is full" bollocks is what I object to. If they want specific types of people, then blow us off by telling us we don't meet their "criteria". Whatever the f**k that is.

mwalsh said:
The "group is full" bollocks is what I object to. If they want specific types of people, then blow us off by telling us we don't meet their "criteria". Whatever the f**k that is.
The only message that's been actually reported was the "full" one. It's just been a bunch of speculation that it's anything else.

davewill said:
mwalsh said:
The only message that's been actually reported was the "full" one. It's just been a bunch of speculation that it's anything else.

And your point is??? It looks like many of us got the "group is full" while others were still being accepted.

EVDRIVER said:
What if they told you the pack was 20kwh and it was 19kwh, boy watch all hell break loose. The point is is that it is deceptive and I wonder if other manufacturers are honest or doing the same. Next time you buy a 18" tire and it's actually 17.5 remember that it's just a half an inch. Or perhaps when a 16 oz can is only 15oz of something.
They told me the battery was 24kWh! I suppose next you'll be telling me that a 2x4 isn't four inches wide :eek:

From what I read, they are looking for people who tweet a lot and spend too much time on Facebook. Frankly, I wouldn't want to have anything to do with an organization that would allow me to be a member! And, what's happened to Londoggie, anyway? :D

I didn't get in either (and am probably the type of person they are looking for), but the survey was sent to an e-mail address I generated for the online loan application my dealer asked me to fill in (some 3rd party site) for my LEAF. I'm registered with Nissan with multiple addresses, but out of all e-mail addresses, I didn't expect this address to be 'sold/shared' with so many companies.

davewill said:
Olsonist said:

If I may ask,

How many social networking options did you check? Twitter, Facebook, etc?

Are you under 50?

Nubo said:
If I may ask,

Are you under 50?
Just Facebook, and I think that "forum" was a choice I may have picked. I also remember typing MyNissanLEAF.com into one of the "other" choices. No, I'm not under 50. Not that there would be anything wrong with them trying to balance the group for demographics.

The only answer I gave that might be considered especially "positive" was that I indicated that I do talk to people about LEAF...but I'm sure most of the folks here answered that way.

davewill said:
Nubo said:
If I may ask,

Are you under 50?
Just Facebook, and I think that Forum was a choice. I also remember typing MyNissanLEAF.com into one of the "other" choices. No, I'm not under 50. Not that there would be anything wrong with them trying to balance the group for demographics.

The only answer I gave that might be considered especially "positive" was that I indicated that I do talk to people about LEAF...but I'm sure most of the folks here answered that way.

Hmm. Pretty much my answers except I don't do Facebook. I

Back