3 Orphans Available Now Mossy KM @ MSRP no markup

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks two both of the Forum members I was able to help into orphan Leaf's yesterday. I really appreciate the business and kind words.

~Leon~

laalan said:
Thanks again to the team at Mossy...

...I now need to pick up another charger for my dual leaf household.

wonder how many of those we have? i dont remember hearing anyone else having two?

i have heard of a few Leaf/Volt or Leaf/Tesla home, several dozen Leaf/Prius homes, myself included, but 2 Leafs? not yet. i think this is a first since only an orphan would do it as Nissan restricted pre orders to one per household

mossyleaf said:
All have been sold at this time. Will update if and when I receive any additional orphans.
I still tell people if they want a Leaf, their first step is to talk to you so they can be ready the next time an orphan comes in.

PS, apparently Mossy hasn't always had the same sterling reputation you have earned for it. I was telling a friend how you were unusual in not adding any markup above MSRP as some others are doing, and how you get a straight deal at Mossy with no tricks and gimmicks. He exclaimed, "What?! Mossy?" He thought Mossy was the place for high pressure, hidden add-ons, and every dirty trick in the car salesman's book, and had long ago stopped looking there. Well I said you'd better look at Mossy again then.

One thing to keep in mind is that there are 6 Mossy Nissan's in San Diego. As for the one I manage in Kearny Mesa for the past 3 years, I can say that's not the way the water runs around here, and I have the happy customer's to prove it! Thanks for spreading the word. I get by with a little help from my friends... :p

Leon,

I think the 2012 Nissan lease is $379 ??? for 39 months, correct?

How many miles is that? 12,000 ?

How much to increase to 15,000 ?

Can I get something higher, like 18,000 or 24,000 ????

Tony

Re you talking SV or SL? The SL advertised lease has moved to 409+tax, but the numbers are not acurate for Ca because of the tax that the 7500 Rebate creates. You can add miles. Typically from 12k top 15k just add $10 per month beyond that gets a little more complicated. I have to tell you that paying for miles on a leaf lease is CRAZY :eek: Because of the rebate you roll out of the dealership with instant equity. Your residual at the end of the lease is 16-18k how much will a new Leaf be then 39-40? Sell your car at the end of your lease and pay for no miles.

Back