13 2011 LEAF ORPHANS AVAILABLE RIGHT NOW @ Mossy Kearny Mesa

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mossyleaf

I know it halloween, and it is FREAKY, but this is no Joke. I had the opportunity to come into a significant number of NEW 2011 Leafs which are available right now and for substantial savings over a new 2012. In these are included 9 SL's w QC, 1 SL w CW & QC, 1 SL Wo QC, 3 SV's, and 8 SL-e's. I offer all of these @ MSRP for example SV $33,800, and SL w QC $35,440 except the SL-e's which are MSRP+1k which could be like $35,540 for example. I have never seen In Stock availability like this yet, so please move quickly if you are interested to take advantage of this unique opportunity. All prices are plus applicable taxes and fees and are subjest to prior sale. Please contact me directly if you are interested. I have had many out of state sales recently and we have a simple and smooth process in place to make these happen, so don't let that Scare you off. Thanks for your support!

mossyleaf said:
Whilte SL w Cold Weather PKG $36,370
Red SL w QC $35,270
Silver SL w QC $35,740

All are 2011's so avoid the price hike. All prices are plus tax, lic, and official fees. The prices DO include the $850 destination charge. 1st come 1st served! :)
get the red, it is the prettiest.

I bought an orphan from Mossy Kearny Mesa on Saturday, and the service could not have been better.

Since I live in the OC, they are delivering it to me at Mossy Oceanside tomorrow so I won't have to deal with range anxiety on my first drive.

I was particularly impressed with the efficiency of the gal in the finance office, who moved right through the blizzard of paperwork it takes to buy a car in California and made sure I had the extra legible copies I needed to apply for my $2500 California rebate.

I've lost patience with old style auto dealers and it's a pleasure to find a dealer where everything is straightforward and easy peasy.

It's no wonder that Mossy Kearny Mesa is the number one Leaf Dealer in Socal.

thankyouOB said:
get the red, it is the prettiest.

For people that haven't seen the 'Red' LEAF, it isn't really red, but Cayenne, a light copper color. The only time it looks red is in the shade. It's interesting how it changes color depending on the lighting. Of course, I agree that it is the prettiest of all their colors, but beauty is in the eye of the beholder. My preference would have been a light metallic green, like on the Smart EV.

Looks like the white Sl with cold weather is on it's way...Ravishing Red remains. I have to agree it is a really nice color.

I know it halloween, and it is FREAKY, but this is no Joke. I had the opportunity to come into a significant number of NEW 2011 Leafs which are available right now and for substantial savings over a new 2012. In these are included 9 SL's w QC, 1 SL w CW & QC, 1 SL Wo QC, 3 SV's, and 8 SL-e's. I offer all of these @ MSRP for example SV $33,800, and SL w QC $35,440 except the SL-e's which are MSRP+1k which could be like $35,540 for example. I have never seen In Stock availability like this yet, so please move quickly if you are interested to take advantage of this unique opportunity. All prices are plus applicable taxes and fees and are subjest to prior sale. Please contact me directly if you are interested. I have had many out of state sales recently and we have a simple and smooth process in place to make these happen, so don't let that Scare you off. Thanks for your support!

mossyleaf said:
are subjest to prior sale.
What I checked have 2 records in CARFAX - so I understand no $7500 federal tax credit or I am wrong?

edited 2 time

so they are not really subject to prior sale I think that is true after answer from Leon

These are Brand New units that have never been sold, so they DO qualify for Any and All Federal and or Regional Incentives. Sorry for the long answer, short answer; Tax Credit YES! In CA $2500 YES, and whatever they offer wherever you are, YES :p

Does availability of this many orphans indicate that the market for Leafs is showing weakness already? Sp many articles want to say the Leaf is a failure, what are we to conclude by this sudden flood of unsold Leafs? I would appreciate your thoughts on this--Steve

And good for you for keeping the price down!

21 Is a lot of cars for my group, but I think it is a drop in the bucket in the big picture. I really am not suprised for Nissan to have come up with a few strays especially having been witness the the strict organized order and delivery process that we have all witnessed. :lol: I am just happy for the cars and the 300+ extra sales for me this year. If that's failing I want to fail some more...

mossyleaf said:
it's becoming the "Trouble with tribbles" :D

That's exactly what I was thinking. I drove by a couple days ago and checked out the 2011's with the "Cold Weather Package". Here's some of the things that are included:

Steering wheel with heater has a nice stitching around it:

158f8829.jpg

Steering wheel heater button (note, the bottom center "noise maker" button is gone for 2012 models):

4973b6c7.jpg

Driver's seat heater button on center console:

4b97fff6.jpg

Just put a deposit on one of their Leafs- a 2011 Glacier Pearl SL with CWP/QC; even with shipping to TX, it's only a few hundred more than my 2012 SV was going to cost. (And after test driving an SL, I decided I wanted the backup camera after all!)

So far, the long distance process has been easy and the guys were quick to reply to my many e-mails. Credit application was done online.

As I understand it, the rest of the process will be: documents FedEx'd overnight to me on Monday, I sign/send back, they receive funds and arrange for the delivery truck which should take about 5-7 days to get to me. I take delivery at home. The only drawback will be not having a local Leaf expert show me how everything works in person.

Now I need to cancel my 2012 Leaf (due in late December)...but chat and phone support are closed. I hate to think of leaving my local dealer with an orphan Leaf in truck/SUV country...but this was too good a deal and is guaranteed to allow me to get the tax credit for this year.

Tony the botton with the speaker and car is the VSP so it is not missing. Or is the photo of a 2011 with cold weather package?

Back