$11,000 Total Savings on all Leafs in stock - Fontana Nissan

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just got a "delivery timing update" - now my delivery is week of June 7th. Hello? I have my car! That computer system is screwed up.

cdub said:
I just got a "delivery timing update" - now my delivery is week of June 7th. Hello? I have my car! That computer system is screwed up.
I was week of June 3, now week of June 10. Does that mean I should have gotten my Leaf yesterday? ;)

Stoaty said:
cdub said:
I was week of June 3, now week of June 10. Does that mean I should have gotten my Leaf yesterday? ;)

Your new Leaf is looking good. We'll see you this weekend. :D

Just got back from Fontana Nissan where I took delivery of my Ocean Blue Leaf. Everyone there was great. A big thanks to Richard for patiently guiding me through the buttons and screens on the car. You guys are the best!

I have to be honest. Considering how I was treated prior to my RAQ, at the RAQ, through the waiting process afterwards, and following the delivery, I would not consider ANYONE but Fontana for a Leaf purchase! They clearly and truly are the Platinum Standard in the Leaf dealership community.

Stoaty said:
Just got back from Fontana Nissan where I took delivery of my Ocean Blue Leaf. Everyone there was great. A big thanks to Richard for patiently guiding me through the buttons and screens on the car. You guys are the best!

CONGRATS!

Getting close. With any luck #5123 will be in the next batch!

I saw another truck with 3 Leafs headed north on the 170 this morning. Two black and one silver. I think Nissan is taunting me now by sending trucks full of Leafs past me on my commute.

That's ok. I've had mine for four months and the Nissan web system still shows me queued for delivery...

cdub said:

All I can say is thanks.... Unfortunately I didn't get to meet Danny, but Lisa was phenomenal.

Car was ready to go.. in and out in 2 1/2 hours with a trade in.

Everyone there went well out of their way for me over the 9 months and 9 days I had from RAQ to delivery.

Car is fantastic, and I can't recommend them highly enough for anyone looking for a Leaf dealer... :)

And I made it in for the CA rebate with only hours to spare... not only that, but Lisa had copies of all necessary docs from my contract and registration labeled and ready for me to send in... and it all came in a fancy Fontana Nissan carry bag.

Thrilled with the experience.. only wish Nissan NA had handled the order process as well... ;)

Lisa, Danny, Richard and Joanna... THANKS!!!

FilmMixer said:
Car is fantastic, and I can't recommend them highly enough for anyone looking for a Leaf dealer... :)

And I made it in for the CA rebate with only hours to spare
Congrats FilmMixer...glad to hear you sneaked in under the wire for the full CA rebate. Wish I could say that, but what's done is done. At least your VIN gives me hope that I'll get a call soon...

I also wanted to add my gratitude for Danny and Joanna at Fontana. I was so surprised when Danny called me on Thursday saying the car had arrived. The experience was great - probably one of the easiest car purchases I've ever done. It was also nice to talk to people so knowledgeable. I hesitate to call Danny or Joanna salespeople because they're much more than that. They're enthusiastic and know the cars inside and out and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to anyone. Nissan should use them as an example for dealer training not just for Leaf salespeople but for all their salespeople!

Got my Leaf from Fontana, Joanna was great and so was Alex. Without a doubt the best car buying experience I've ever had. Thanks Fontana Nissan for bringing the fun back to buying a car.

Devin said:
I also wanted to add my gratitude for Danny and Joanna at Fontana. I was so surprised when Danny called me on Thursday saying the car had arrived. The experience was great - probably one of the easiest car purchases I've ever done. It was also nice to talk to people so knowledgeable. I hesitate to call Danny or Joanna salespeople because they're much more than that. They're enthusiastic and know the cars inside and out and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to anyone. Nissan should use them as an example for dealer training not just for Leaf salespeople but for all their salespeople!

Devin, so glad you got your LEAF, finally, and in the nick of time!

Yep, Danny and Joanna are the best!!!

Tom

Devin said:

Boomer23 said:
Devin said:

Devin, so glad you got your LEAF, finally, and in the nick of time!
Thanks! Yep I was lucky enough to *just* squeak in. I'm so happy it worked out as the car truly is awesome. :D

I just wanted to take this opportunity to thank Lisa and all the great folks at Fontana Nissan.
They really were nice and helped me go through the initial steps of ownership (showing me the ropes).
It was really a painless experience buying from them ... now onto the payments!

Back