$11,000 Total Savings on all Leafs in stock - Fontana Nissan

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After delays and line-jumper snafus, we finally picked up our blue SL-e from Fontana Nissan today. All of the other compliments of their staff are right on the money! Danny worked with us for almost 3 hours, patiently explaining the details of the car and its infotainment center. We've been treated well throughout the process by both Danny and Joanna, and I have nothing but good words to say about them. We had them hold the car for a week to get the sales tax drop, which they were OK with doing.

The trip home was warm (90-98° with no use of the A/C), but completely uneventful. Just set the cruise control at 60 and covered the 72 or so miles with ease, including a final mile involving a 400' climb. Made it home with 3 bars left. No level EVSE yet (set for Tuesday install), so it's charging overnight on level 1.

The journey continues... :cool:

ahagge said:
The trip home was warm (90-98° with no use of the A/C), but completely uneventful. Just set the cruise control at 60 and covered the 72 or so miles with ease, including a final mile involving a 400' climb. Made it home with 3 bars left.
Congratulations on taking delivery at long last! Regarding A/C, it doesn't take all that much power if you set the temperature high. Even if we are trying to stretch the range of the car, we still run the A/C, with the temperature at 78 F. Of course, I fully understand wanting to be conservative on the first drive home.

Yesterday we drove roughly 160 miles. On our way home from Pasadena (where we charged to almost 100%), we stopped at Fontana Nissan for at least 1.5 hours of charging, to get us up to about 80% for the drive up our mountain. The staff were very kind about us sitting in the showroom with a laptop computer and reading, using the restrooms, taking a small bag of popcorn, etc. Until charging becomes more available in public areas, this kind of dealer support will remain critical to the usability of the LEAF on longer drives, and we appreciate the role Fontana Nissan and other dealers have played in this.

I'd be interested in any one of those models if they are still available. Just one question, is MSRP considered "Preferred Pricing" for forum members?

electricD said:
I'd be interested in any one of those models if they are still available. Just one question, is MSRP considered "Preferred Pricing" for forum members?

If you order your Leaf through us, our Preferred Pricing is $1,000 OFF MSRP. Orphan Leafs are available for sale at MSRP, no markup. We still have a red and a silver SL with Quick Charge Port left. Call us if you have any questions.

When do you expect the 2012 models to start showing up ?
Thanks,
Kyle Dansie
http://www.evalbum.com/3175" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

charlestonleafer said:
Do you know the specs of any orphans that you'll be receiving next month??? Maybe any white SL??

No we don't know which one we'll have available at this time. Will post it here the moment we have an orphan.

Danny I hate to ask but the finance people at my niisan store dont seem to underrstand the way the lease works on the LEaf

they keep refusing to give me lease #s and say they dont understand the way the 7500 is applied in the lease

they think the dealership has to apply and wait for federal money
i told them they are inorrect and they nissan fronts the money and applies

can you help me , is there someone good at NMAC they can talk to ? my car is due any day and they still cant quote me a lease

thanks in advance

Kevin

kmp647 said:
Danny I hate to ask but the finance people at my niisan store dont seem to underrstand the way the lease works on the LEaf

they keep refusing to give me lease #s and say they dont understand the way the 7500 is applied in the lease

they think the dealership has to apply and wait for federal money
i told them they are inorrect and they nissan fronts the money and applies

can you help me , is there someone good at NMAC they can talk to ? my car is due any day and they still cant quote me a lease

thanks in advance

Kevin

Your are correct about the Federal Tax credit. I can't get involve in their deals but they sure can contact NMAC for more info.. (trust me, they do have the phone #) Check your PM..

We sold out all 2011 Orphan Leafs and would like to thank all forum members for your support.

Currenlty we have two 2012 Nissan SL Leaf available at $1,000 OFF MSRP. :D

This is why when we had an opportunity to order a 2nd Leaf, we decided to order through Danny at Fontana ... even though they are certainly not the closest. And, this is why I recommended that my co-worker get his 2011 orphan Leaf from Fontana, and will continue to recommend Fontana to anyone I know that is looking for a Leaf.

I love when things just work. And, when people just make things work. Simple, easy, honest and no fuss. Thank you, Danny and crew. :p

Back