$11,000 Total Savings on all Leafs in stock - Fontana Nissan

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Danny! This is probably the best surprise I have had in a while.

We should play a game to see who can guess how much sleep I'll get tonight!

Here's hoping for 8 hours! I'll try drinking some warm milk for backup.

Just wanted to say thanks again to Danny for a great delivery experience! I had a great time learning about my Leaf and I was happy
with the whole experience. I got home with 20miles to spare. I drove 70miles today, which should have been more like 55 but I missed the on ramp on the way home, lol.

My car is now charging for the first time in my garage. It's hard to believe it will be a year since I registered when the end of June comes around!

cdub said:
Someone who reserved 2 months after me gets their car before me? Oy. Congratulations but come on Nissan!

I had April 14th for a while, so I can't imagine you will have to wait much longer.

I'm sending you my good thoughts!

Woah strike me with a fiddle!

Nissan just called me with "the call".

My car's going to be released next week sometime during the week of the 23rd and should get to the dealer by the 30th.

Yippee!

Stoaty said:
No call, no email, Fontana can't get any info. Week of 4/22. How hard can this be to let me know what is happening?
While it is tough waiting I cannot feel bad for the January orders. Your day will come long before many that ordered before you.

smkettner said:
While it is tough waiting I cannot feel bad for the January orders. Your day will come long before many that ordered before you.
It is the annoyance factor/uncertainty that is bothering me. If they gave me a date that was reasonably accurate, I would be fine with it, even if it turned out to be 2 months from now. The communication is atrocious. They won't say why, they won't say when--either one would satisfy me, if it was accurate and believable. It's a matter of setting expectations properly and then meeting them. Same thing with some boots I need to get resoled. The shoe repair place tells me every week that they will have the soles in by the following week, then doesn't follow up. It turns out the soles have been available all along but they didn't bother to go to the wholesaler to get them. If they had told me it would be a month (which it has been) in the first place it would have been fine.

To my amazement, I got a call from Nissan CS while I was at work. They left a message with a case number so I can call back tomorrow and get more info on delivery date. Finally some communication!

Back