WILL PAY LOTS OF $$$

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

corporateauto

Hello all,

I'm currently looking to purchase a few Leafs but I'm in the midwest and my reservations won't deliver for many months. Thus, I'm willing to pay the reservation holder well over and above their $99 fee. Also, I will work with the dealer to pay them more than they were going to charge the reservation holder. Thus, both the reservation holder and dealership win in this regard. I have spoke with Nissan North America and this is completely acceptable although they don't necessarily encourage it.

Please advise if you would be interested in selling your reservation. I am willing to go anywhere Natiowide. Please contact me at [email protected].

No sir, I'm an automotive supplier. I did the same thing with Volt a couple months ago and just completed the lease of my Smart ForTwo ED last week.

So, you buy these and supply them to other auto majors like Ford or VW ? I don't expect you to name names ... just the normal process.

smkettner said:
I will get back in line for 150k, do you like red?
April delivery.
I'll get back in line for less than that. March delivery. I just need money for a Roadster :lol:

You can "orphan" your car at your dealer, who COULD sell it to somebody offering BIG bucks.

Mine is due in April, and $30k cash would get me into "orphan" (and re-Registration) mode.

In my opinion, this forum should not support this kind of solicitation by leaving this thread posted. It should be removed!!!

stanley said:
In my opinion, this forum should not support this kind of solicitation by leaving this thread posted. It should be removed!!!
We are working on it. Probably some kind of a fee to post such advertisements.

Bah.. mocking responses are even better.

It's a tough call, but I'd trade my Leaf for a Tesla Roadster. Any Auto Broker worth their salt should be able to procure one of those.

Preferrably 2.0 or better, please. Standing by for your PM.

evnow said:
stanley said:

The heavy handed moderation has ticked me off and this is it for me. I'm leaving to look for a friendlier Leaf forum.

stanley said:
Why? How does it hurt you? If you don't like the idea, then don't do it. My first thought was "no way in hell, after waiting this long", but you know what? Others raise a good point. I'd do it too as a simple swap for a new Tesla. You pay the taxes. Mine's due for delivery next week. PM me if you're interested.

bpifer said:
evnow said:
stanley said:

The heavy handed moderation has ticked me off and this is it for me. I'm leaving to look for a friendlier Leaf forum.

??? ... seems like bpifer is the one making demands and trying to moderate. Stick around. This is not the first time someone has posted an "interesting" (silly) offer and it wont be the last. Everyone is just toying around and some old timers are having a little fun. Everyone is on the same side here and as we all know too well, Nissan calls the shots on LEAF availability (hence the desire of this poster to try and figure out a way around that). Sarcasm doesn't type well sometimes, and you won't figure out who anyone is with only 13 post under your belt. Put on another layer of kevlar and be prepare to get fragged now and then. Its all in good fun.... I think :?: :?: :?:

TRONZ said:
bpifer said:
stanley said:

" Put on another layer of kevlar and be prepare to get fragged now and then."

Ya just gotta have some kevlar in the wardrobe.
Personally I just wear the back panel here at work..... ;)

bpifer said:
evnow said:
stanley said:

You're not the only one. This attitude by stanley and evnow puzzles me as well, considering the OP is not saying anything harmful or slanderous. To stanley: If the thread is offensive to you, you don't have to read it. Should I complain about the existence of the EVSE thread because I don't like EVSEs??? :shock:

bpifer said:
The heavy handed moderation has ticked me off and this is it for me.

I had the title of a perfectly serious thread edited by said moderation. I was disturbed. Never saw anything like it elsewhere on the internet.

At the same time, when I saw an absolute FUD post here about absurd Nissan non-production rumors and urged the moderator to expunge it, the response was "People are entitled to their opinions." There's some inconsistency there.

garygid said:
You can "orphan" your car at your dealer, who COULD sell it to somebody offering BIG bucks.

Mine is due in April, and $30k cash would get me into "orphan" (and re-Registration) mode.

Let me know if this works out for you - I wouldn't mind a suitcase full of greenbacks either.

Back