Phoenix metro-area

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
cheezmo1 said:
I would sure like to test drive it to make sure it is the right car for me.

Here's info on the drive in the Phoenix area from the LEAF site:

december 3 - 5 Tempe, AZ
Tempe Festival of the Arts
Downtown Tempe
5th street between Ash and Maple, Tempe, AZ 85281 fri 8am - 6pm
sat 8am - 6pm
sun 8am - 5pm

Hope that helps!

Timaz said:
I received an email from Nissan confirming at 11:53am.

Maybe you misunderstood. I'm talking about the reservation email. The first ones went to CA around 2:20 or so. No one received any earlier than that. I received mine at 2:55 MST/PDT.

My finished order was done before even receiving my order email. I found out the dashgoards were active before you actually got and email!

Timaz said:
My finished order was done before even receiving my order email. I found out the dashgoards were active before you actually got and email!

No, we're talking about reservation mail on April-20 and what time you reserved on April-20.

Timaz said:

That was reported a long time ago, nothing new. Many people reported that dashboards were open several hours before the emails.

evnow said:
Timaz said:

No, we're talking about reservation mail on April-20 and what time you reserved on April-20.

I'm sorry evnow, he's clueless. I asked him twice.

If you talking about the email from Nissan entitled "you can now request a quote" in the subject line, I received it on 8/31 at 11:38!

I completed my rfq and accepted a dealer offer before I ever receiving this email thanks to these boards!

Great news, it was quoted under the Street smart in San Diego link that August orders should receive their cars in December! Such sweet news this morning and wanted to share it with other AZ members that have their August orders completed! There is hope for us!

Timaz said:
Great news, it was quoted under the Street smart in San Diego link that August orders should receive their cars in December! Such sweet news this morning and wanted to share it with other AZ members that have their August orders completed! There is hope for us!

That depends. Some will and some may not. We'll have to wait and see if Nissan announces a slight delay based on that questionnaire they just sent us.

According to the San Diego contingent, we should be assigned our delivery dates by the end of October. Keeping my fingers crossed!

Leaffan have your completed an order yet?

Back