Package from Nissan

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
bpifer said:
Now that I've finally been able to order I wonder if I can expect a free t-shirt too? Or maybe they've run out of shirts by sending the wrong ones out :(

Never got the promised replacement shirt, so I don't think there's a shortage caused by that remediation yet. The shirt packages came out long after our order dates, I think it was more driven by having a predicted delivery date...

wsbca said:
bpifer said:
Now that I've finally been able to order I wonder if I can expect a free t-shirt too? Or maybe they've run out of shirts by sending the wrong ones out :(

Never got the promised replacement shirt, so I don't think there's a shortage caused by that remediation yet. The shirt packages came out long after our order dates, I think it was more driven by having a predicted delivery date...

No! No shirt for you!

With the fiasco about shipping the wrong shirts, I think the shirt has really hit the fan.

I also received an email last night from the fulfillment company that they had just sent me something. I assume that it is the other t-shirt (the one I actually ordered).

bpifer said:
Has anyone gotten the t-shirt code package since mid December? Did anyone get a T-shirt that hasn't ordered yet?
:(

wsbca said:
Looks like they might be following through on the corrected t-shirt shipping - just got a new tracking number email.

I also received a new tracking number email.

smkettner said:
1051 said:
wsbca said:
Looks like they might be following through on the corrected t-shirt shipping - just got a new tracking number email.

I also received a new tracking number email.
Did you request replacement or was this automatic?

I emailed them that I received the wrong shirt and asked if I could return it for the correct one, they said they had a mixup and would get back to me.

Just got my CORRECT shirt in the mail.

I had just emailed them about the mixup, and they said they would send a replacement.

It arrived today. Now 'I wake up fully charged'.

Everything is now in order:

Shirts arrived, EVSE Scheduled, PV Scheduled, LEAF Delivery in April
(Life is good, LEAF is good, Nissan is good, Rairdon's is good too).

SilverLeaf said:
Just got my CORRECT shirt in the mail.

I had just emailed them about the mixup, and they said they would send a replacement.

It arrived today. Now 'I wake up fully charged'.

I expect to see mine tonight- as I mentioned, probably earlier in this thread, I find it really interesting how starkly divided the preferences ended up being with these two seemingly simple slogans. I much prefer "all charged up". I can imagine (abstractly) a different pair of slogans that might have been close enough to where none of us would have bothered to complain.

Back