Package from Nissan

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i didnt really prefer one design over the other and dont remember what i ordered, but it was the right size so i guess i can "live" with the decision of the t-shirt distributor

LEAFfan said:
Rat said:
For what it's worth, the T-shirt is actually a good one, despite the lame slogan. All cotton, thick, and with a nice long trunk so it stays tucked in if you use it as a heavy-duty undershirt as I do in this cold weather.
ORGANIC cotton! :mrgreen:
Yeah, I'm happy they used organic cotton - not cheap!

smkettner said:
Rat said:
For what it's worth, the T-shirt is actually a good one, despite the lame slogan. All cotton, thick, and with a nice long trunk so it stays tucked in if you use it as a heavy-duty undershirt as I do in this cold weather.
Really? Mine seemed thin. My Costco undershirts are thicker by far.

+1, just about every t-shirt I own is thicker than this one.

Yeah the T-Shirt didn't seem too high a quality just a regular T-shirt. May be need to take pictures and post to see if different people got different quality T-Shirt as well?

I talked to a gal there and she told me that they are going to "try" to send out the right shirts if they have enough left to do so... She claimed that the information they got from the website was reversed.

cdub said:
I e-mailed them saying that I got the wrong shirt and they're sending me the correct one.

I emailed them at [email protected]

I included my mailing address, order number, order date, style and size.

This is the reply I received

Hello,

Thank you for contacting eCompanyStore.

We truly apologize for sending you the incorrect shirt; we will be sending out a replacement order with the correct shirt.

Please let us know if we may be of any further assistance.

Best regards,
Customer Care

Got the stickers or car window things from Nissan LEAF today (12/30)! GRRRRRRRRRRRRR! Much rather have a delivery date on my LEAF web page! Anyone want LEAF window stickers- the ones that you can peel off and then use again!

Yeah, I got my second folder full of Leaf-loving stickers. Enough already. The sayings on most of them don't even make sense until I get the car; some are marginal even then.

LTLFTcomposite said:
Yeah, I got my second folder full of Leaf-loving stickers. Enough already. The sayings on most of them don't even make sense until I get the car; some are marginal even then.

I did as well, but they were sent to a different address then the first (they have both my home and office address)

Back