December Orders

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have an ongoing conversation with Pohanka fredericksburg, and salisbury md on why they are not yet certified. I hope to have that resolved and fixed next week at latest

I told them if they dont get it done with 10 days or so they will miss all the leaf business altogether .

still send an email to caroline and see what response you receive!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations Dougfy! I just placed my order about an hour and a half ago. Went for the blue. It will be interesting to stay in touch to see how our delivery dates compare. Keep me in mind.

Leafkabob

Oh, and LEAF Kabob, are you also a late order in the initial 5 or tier 1a (HI and TX) or are you the very first order on this board from the Tier 2 East Coast states??

P.S. For the record, my dash still ain't opened; Registered 20 April and still no RAQ on 10 December 2010 at 16:40 in the Commonwealth of Virginia. That's 1/3 a month down, 3/3rds to go (given my estimate of the December orders extending into January).

In my case, I received an e-mail from Nissan in late Oct telling me I could RAQ. (I am in AZ).

But silly me, I thought I would wait until I actually drove the car before I committed to buying it. So I didn't order until now.

Someone please tell m this Nissan order timing update is a mistake
I reserved 04/20 and in VA have been told december 2010 order timing multiple times
10 minutes ago I get this :|

Hi K m, thank you for reserving your Nissan LEAF™. The response to this 100% electric car has been amazing.

Customers in your state will not be able to order until late summer 2011. In the meantime, we are working hard with our partners to further develop the charging infrastructure in your area so your entire ownership experience is of the highest quality.

If you have any other questions, please contact us through our Nissan LEAF live chat or by calling 877-NO-GAS-EV.

tell me it isnt so Nissan

kmp647 said:
Someone please tell m this Nissan order timing update is a mistake
I reserved 04/20 and in VA have been told december 2010 order timing multiple times
10 minutes ago I get this :|

Hi K m, thank you for reserving your Nissan LEAF™. The response to this 100% electric car has been amazing.

Customers in your state will not be able to order until late summer 2011. In the meantime, we are working hard with our partners to further develop the charging infrastructure in your area so your entire ownership experience is of the highest quality.

If you have any other questions, please contact us through our Nissan LEAF live chat or by calling 877-NO-GAS-EV.

tell me it isnt so Nissan
You're corroboration; see the other thread: http://www.mynissanleaf.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1960

Takoyaki,Congrats, on your dashboard opening!! I believe that the first car to be delivered in Japan will be on Dec 20. If you have the time, it would br great if you could translate some of the coverage. I would be interested in knowing how many cars were delivered and whether dealers received demos

stanley said:
Takoyaki,Congrats, on your dashboard opening!! I believe that the first car to be delivered in Japan will be on Dec 20. If you have the time, it would br great if you could translate some of the coverage. I would be interested in knowing how many cars were delivered and whether dealers received demos

Sure, I'll check out the articles and see if there's anything noteworthy to report here.

BTW I already got the quote from North Bay Nissan (Ron) and have accepted it! Now the real waiting begins...

PS. strange I haven't got email from Nissan on either the dashboard opening nor confirming the order yet. I figure their email system is backlogged right now. Ron confirmed the order is solid now so I feel ok for now.

takoyaki said:
Just checked me account and saw the dash board open!
I reserved about the same time you did so hopefully my dashboard will open soon :D

Have you had a December order timeframe all along? Also, just curious, are you in the EV project?

Takoyaki, Look in your spam account. sometimes it winds up in there. You may want to call Leaf customer service to see if your password and account are working properly

stanley said:
Takoyaki, Look in your spam account. sometimes it winds up in there. You may want to call Leaf customer service to see if your password and account are working properly

I have but not one yet. I am able to login the dashboard ok so i presume password/acct is fine...
Has anyone else got their dashboard open for orders yet? I presume all who were told to be able
to order in Dec should be able to order soon if not already.

UhClem said:
takoyaki said:
Just checked me account and saw the dash board open!
I reserved about the same time you did so hopefully my dashboard will open soon :D

Have you had a December order timeframe all along? Also, just curious, are you in the EV project?

I've had Dec order timeframe all along. I'm in the bay area so no EV project :cry:

My Dashboard opened up this morning - I requested a quote and got it all ordered today! I reserved on 5/14/2010.

WOOHOO!!! I am hoping I will be an April delivery!

Matt

takoyaki said:
I have but not one yet. I am able to login the dashboard ok so i presume password/acct is fine...
Has anyone else got their dashboard open for orders yet? I presume all who were told to be able
to order in Dec should be able to order soon if not already.

Unless they're in Tier 2 (The Eye-Poked 8) :roll:

Back