April Deliveries

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LonghornLeaf said:
I'm speculating that I was one of the lucky 600 on the 3/10 departure from Japan.
Your car has been in port for about a week already. The "lucky 600" are still on Luna Spirit anchored just outside Long Beach while Andromeda Spirit unloads.

svBackstreets said:
4/14 > 4/13 > 4/7 > 4/12 > 4/15 >4/18 Eriday to Monday.

Date changed on 3/23 at about 11PM MST

VIN 1609

Mine did exactly the same thing
vin 1760

drees said:
LonghornLeaf said:
I'm speculating that I was one of the lucky 600 on the 3/10 departure from Japan.
Your car has been in port for about a week already. The "lucky 600" are still on Luna Spirit anchored just outside Long Beach while Andromeda Spirit unloads.

from where do you have that info? posted elsewhere on the forum?
would love to know where it is fedex/ups tracking style.

LonghornLeaf said:
drees said:
LonghornLeaf said:

would love to know where it is fedex/ups tracking style.

There's a thead "Tracking ships" or something like that: http://www.mynissanleaf.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=2091

It has more than you will ever want to know.

On a unrelated note my date changed again last night around 10 Pacific to 4/18, like many others here. See signature below.

lzendle said:
Triple ditto that, and I still don't have a VIN.

Quadruple ditto here:
Apr 6 (3/11) -> Apr 4 (3/12) -> Mar 31 (3/13) -> Apr 14 (3/17) -> Apr 12 (3/18) -> Apr 11 (3/19) -> Apr 7 (3/20) -> Apr 19 (3/22) -> Apr 13 (3/22) -> Apr 15 (3/23) -> Apr 18 (3/24) ->??

I also have 2 VINs.

jcesare said:
Moved again. Now April 18

14 > 12 > 7 > 13 > 15 > 18

VIN# 1290
I have pretty much the same path. Also currently scheduled for the week of the 18th. They should have just put out Mid-April to begin with and left it at that.

idunk said:
LonghornLeaf said:
drees said:
There's a thead "Tracking ships" or something like that: http://www.mynissanleaf.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=2091
If you received your VIN before today, Mar 24, it means your car was unloaded from a previous shipment.

IBELEAF said:
Has anyone had more then 10 date changes? I
Azrich in the March thread had 11 and got the one week email after the 9th. He received his car a couple of days ago.

How many of you folks who are seeing your D-week flop around have NOT received your VIN # before today, Thursday, 3-24 ? it is my understanding that if you have had your VIN #, your car has been in port.

This is relevant to those of us who are holding out hope that we may be assigned one of the cars on one of the two ships that arrived in Long Beach Tuesday.

I think that most folks with "Flippy-Weeks" have (or can see) their VIN through the www.nissanusa.com/owners site.

Usually, you login there with the same User ID and pwd that you use to see your dashboard.

Also, on your dashboard, the Activate CARWINGS option should be enabled, and it probably/apparently/possibly works even if it gives you an error and appears to have failed.

When you open the Owner's page (link above) there should be a LEAF named "MyLeaf" defined, showing its VIN. You can edit the name and a few other details.

Back