April Deliveries

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
VIN 1389, have had a week of 4/22 delivery for last 3 weeks. Today went to week of 4/25.

As long as my car is in USA...I'm happy.

Have my blink installation set up for Friday. Time to clean my garage ^%$! :cry:

Update to the Week of X game: 4/13 and 4/15 today. See signature for my Week of X history. I kinda felt left out since I hadn't had 2 changes in a day like everybody else. But Nissan delivered at 10 PM!

thankyouOB said:
jcesare said:
Today it changed to April 15

14 > 12 > 7 > 13 > 15

I am ditto for this. except I started with a small variation. but now 18 to 14 to 7 to 13 to 15.

My date also changed to Apr 15. That's 10 delivery dates this month.

Apr 6 (3/11) -> Apr 4 (3/12) -> Mar 31 (3/13) -> Apr 14 (3/17) -> Apr 12 (3/18) -> Apr 11 (3/19) -> Apr 7 (3/20) -> Apr 19 (3/22) -> Apr 13 (3/22) -> Apr 15 (3/23) -> ??

I just received an updated Nissan email-My Leaf is "scheduled to arrive at my dealer within the next 7 days" :mrgreen:

Weird thing: My Nissan dashboard still says "week of April 6th".

Not sure what to expect at this point. But I did get an email from Nissan last week that my car made it out before the quake so that's a good thing :D

Lopton said:
Bassman said:
gasmiser1 said:
I just received an updated Nissan email-My Leaf is "scheduled to arrive at my dealer within the next 7 days" :mrgreen:

Same here. :p But Dash still says Week of April 8th

Ditto.

Ditto (7-day email, week of april 8th currently showing on dash though I've seen it as earlier as March 30th)

Same, been holding at Week of 7 April, and just got the "7-day" email.

My PD (Fontana) says that they have no additional info on mine, but a few LEAFs arrived there last night, not including mine.

Ditto (7-day email, week of April 7th currently showing on dash though I've seen it as earlier as March 30th)

Back