Jul 21 Nissan Mail : The Nissan LEAF Online Research Panel

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SilverLeaf

I just received my invitation to join the Nissan LEAF Online Research Panel.

Came in an email from the my-nissanusa.com website.

I am looking forward to participating. Looks official enough, and references my reservation number.

Edit :

leafemailjuly.png

Thank you for becoming a member of the Nissan LEAF Online Research Panel and
partnering with us in the exciting journey to "no gas" and no tailpipe zero emissions. Your
ongoing feedback will be critical to helping us lay the groundwork for a successful launch of
the amazing Nissan LEAF, and for a future of 100% electric mobility.

Please confirm your participation by ensuring the box below is checked and clicking the
"Submit" button. We will be requesting feedback via short online surveys, or invitations
to focus groups and/or interviews, on approximately a once-per-month basis. We will
share with you what we learn from all Panel members, so you can learn with us.

Thank you and welcome!

For technical reasons I had way back (last year) originally signed up for Nissan LEAF news under a second email address. In April I reserved only one LEAF. I just received a SECOND email (to the other (non-reservation) "account") about 1.5+ hours after the first one (the one with the reservation confirmation number). The second email also invites me to join the panel (which I won't) and says at the bottom: "reserve a LEAF™ and help energize the country
don't miss your chance to reserve the 100% electric, zero emission(1) Nissan LEAF™. the reservation period is now open to all(2).
"

Interesting that "hand raiser" got an invite to the panel too.

mwalsh said:
Uh, oh. How long before someone tries to figure out how far down the reservation list we are based on when this email came? :lol:

3:30 and I reserved 10 minutes after I got the mail (around 3:00 PM PST on Apr 20th ?).

It is quite possible they fired the emails in the order they have us in their database. Unfortunately, the reception time would be different from sent time ...

Back