Wet Okole Seat Cover Group Buy **COMPLETED**

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rake

The group buy is now complete!
I hope you all had a good experience with your ordering process, I'm dying to see all the pics!
If you need to contact WO for some reason, I'll leave the numbers posted for you.

Wet Okole Phone Number – (888) 246-5653 or (714) 434-9000
http://www.wetokole.com

Production time averages 10 - 15 business days, graphic orders will add an additional 4 days to production (Graphics fabricated in Arizona). Production time does not include shipping time.

Group buy signup dates: Now closed
Dates to Call and place your order: Monday (5/16) thru Friday (5/27) (8am – 4pm Pacific)

The 20% Discount Applies To:
Seat Covers
Full or Half Piping
Graphics
Seat Heaters
Seat Back Pockets
Lumbar Pumps
Car Care Kit

Prices are as follows: Retail<After 20% Discount>
Front Buckets $235.00 <$188.00> *Console cover included with purchase of front seat covers.
Rear 60/40 Bench $259.00 <$207.20>
Full Piping Upgrade $40.00 <$32.00>
Half Piping Upgrade $30.00 <$24.00>
Seat Cover Graphics $39.00 <$31.20>*per set (front seats)
Seat Back Pocket $10.00 <$8.00>*per seat
Seat Heater $34.00 <$27.20>*per seat
Lumbar Pump $39.00 <$31.20> *per seat
Gun Tote $10.00 <$8.00>*per seat
Seat Cover Care Kit $15.00 <$12.00>

No Discount on Shipping Charges
1 Set of Covers - $20 (Continental US)
2 Sets of Covers - $30 (Continental US)

1 Set of Covers - $55 (Hawaii & Alaska)
2 Sets of Covers - $70 (Hawaii & Alaska)

1 Set of Covers - $55 (Canada)
2 Sets of Covers - $70 (Canada)

Thank you MyNissanLeaf.com forum for your business and we are looking forward to speaking to you soon.

Wet Okole Hawaii
1670 Sunflower Avenue
Costa Mesa, CA 92626
(714) 434-9000
(888) 246-5653

Rake,

I would like to thank you for setting this up for us! I have added my information to the sheet and I will call in on the 16th to place my order.

Some samples that I received. None really match the color in the car interior, so I would probably go for gray or complete black.

p1030559ay.jpg

p1030561o.jpg

Jimmydreams asked in the old thread what the pricing for the leaf will be, I will email WO tonight and edit the OP when the info arrives.

Rake said:
Jimmydreams asked in the old thread what the pricing for the leaf will be, I will email WO tonight and edit the OP when the info arrives.

When I ordered, the price I got was $544 (no tax, $30 shipping and $40 for back pocket upgrades)

Just to confirm, these will be custom fit to the LEAF, right? Do they have the necessary measurements from Nissan or will someone be bringing theirs in for a fitting?

FWIW, based on those pictures it looks like either 21 or 100 would work pretty well...

GeekEV said:
Just to confirm, these will be custom fit to the LEAF, right? Do they have the necessary measurements from Nissan or will someone be bringing theirs in for a fitting?
These covers are a custom fit to the 2011 Nissan Leaf.
The patterns are ready to go!

stanley said:
Rake, thank you very much!!
Very welcome.
Thanks needs to go out to Steven Grew at Wet Okole Hawaii for working with us, and facilitating the discount, as well as the craftsmen that will be putting in the extra hours to make this possible.

Question:

- Do we get to chose our own color?
- I filled the form and it had the option for front and back. Does that mean center console is automatically included? If not, do we need to add that?
- Can we have a poll for the choice of colors? I want to see what most people are getting although I think I might stick with black.

csriram45 said:
Question:

- Do we get to chose our own color?
- I filled the form and it had the option for front and back. Does that mean center console is automatically included? If not, do we need to add that?

Yes, you can choose your own color scheme, and if you want half or full-piping.
You will be able to phone Wet Okole, order normally, and save 20% on the items listed above.
Half piping seat covers are black around the outside, and you choose the color of the center panel/headrests.
Full piping seats are entirely of one color of your choice, with another color choice for the piping itself.
I will double check with Steven on the center console question before I commit that info; so ... forthcoming.

edit: I have confirmed that the center console is included in the front seat price

As for a poll, I'd like to leave the original post/info as it is for now, so it doesn't get more confusing or cluttered, please.
If later we need to we can add one here or in another thread, but for now lets shoot for simplicity and just talk it over ;)

I wonder if the red material is a good match to the red paint? If so, I think I will go with the half piping, with the red center and black on the outside of the seat...and add the heated seat for the driver side! Anyone know how difficult they are to install?

Rake said:
PLEASE USE THE LINK BELOW AND FILL OUT THE FORM TO SIGN UP!!
https://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?hl=en&formkey=dGt3aFpDZGlOaktKV0hZd2lTVEs1RFE6MQ#gid=0

I'm proud to announce that Wet Okole Hawaii, will be offering a discount of 20% to the members of MyNissanLeaf.com!

Interested here. But can someone describe what is full/half piping? I can't tell the difference on their website. Thanks.

Back